No announcement yet.

Young county hunters..???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just South of Jean off FM1769 here.... been on the place for about 5 years... looking to be the best year so far... tanks are pretty full and everything is growing like crazy in the area and lots of deer on camera....

Comment

just north of olney here...tons of pigs and yotes not a whole lot of deer on cameras so far

Comment

6.1 inches of rain 4 miles N of Jean.... amuddin we go...

Comment

Any reports from this weekend?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Saw 6 does two fork horns and a button buck. Didn't shoot anything. No pigs otherwise I would have flung one down range.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

A few young bucks and young does 1 hog and a lot of mud

Comment

Young county here about 5 miles south of Graham across the road from the Brazos. Had a ton of deer on camera until a month ago now with all the other people feeding, acorns and my ton of hogs its been pretty depressing checking cameras

Comment

I pulled cards this morning and still a ton of deer on camera. My tractor guy is planting my 5 acre food plot with Turner Seed Deer mix in the morning. Schedules and rain pushed us back a week.

My dad and I did get the hot water heater hooked up in the cabin so that's going to be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                    I pulled cards this morning and still a ton of deer on camera. My tractor guy is planting my 5 acre food plot with Turner Seed Deer mix in the morning. Schedules and rain pushed us back a week.

My dad and I did get the hot water heater hooked up in the cabin so that's going to be nice.

That will be nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Back out tomorrow till monday, Back of the moon might help, they were feeding hard last weekend nights...

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post

The fall mix? I was thinking about trying their summer mix next year along with the fall after that. Have you planted that before? Had good luck with it? I'm only looking at doing a kill plot. Nothing big

Comment

Originally posted by TexasAggies10 View Post
                          The fall mix? I was thinking about trying their summer mix next year along with the fall after that. Have you planted that before? Had good luck with it? I'm only looking at doing a kill plot. Nothing big

This is the first time and it's going in a first year food plot. I planted browntop millet and it came in real well. The guys at Turner know my neighbors and what they use so that helps too. I have heard great things about their mixes. My neighbors plant wheat so I'm looking for something different. It went in the ground on Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Just made a Facebook group for us young county hunters. If you would like come by and shoot a request to join. https://m.facebook.com/groups/355240161589179

Comment

Sent

Comment

Following- I hunt just south of 209 east of Murray.

Comment

Working...
                                X