No leather in Tiyoter Tacomas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No leather in Tiyoter Tacomas?

Any tacoma owners have leather seats in their trucks? If so, what trim level do you have?

All I find have crappy cloth seats?

I think they offered leather for the first time in the 2018 Limited model. I have an 09' with cloth seats and they are very comfortable. I prefer leather but the cloth has held up very well. I figured at some point I would cover them with Marathons but even after 9 years they are still in good shape.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
      I think they offered leather for the first time in the 2018 Limited model. I have an 09' with cloth seats and they are very comfortable. I prefer leather but the cloth has held up very well. I figured at some point I would cover them with Marathons but even after 9 years they are still in good shape.
      That sucks....cause I wont buy a new one! I hate seat covers

Comment

I have a 2017 Limited with leather. I believe it’s only Limited and Platinum that have them

Comment

I have leather in my 2017 Tacoma pro

Comment

My dad has leather in is 18 trd pro

Comment

You can special order it too. My sister in law did that with her Taco.

Comment

Kool....I'll keep looking. I just didn't find any with that leather keyword.

Comment

My dad bought one along time ago. It had leather. In order to get leather, he had to go to Alabama to buy it. Something to do w the region we are in, they wont build em ir sell em w leather. It's been many years since he had that truck, but I do remember it was a run around to get it.

Comment

Il try to ask him today about it. It's been numerous years now.

Comment

My sport had leather

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                      X