Clear All

Great weekend hunts. Love this thread.

Comment

Life on the farm
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
        Life on the farm
        that picture is greatness! Thank you for getting the next generation involved in our favorite pastime

Comment

Life on the farm
          Awesome pic and thanks for sharing
          That is what the farm life is all about imo.

Comment

Best pic so far Rusty!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Following

Comment

Heres what it looks like with tree removed. Blessings that no one was in truck
                Ouch! Was that your truck or the loggers?

Comment

What's everybody's deer doing right now? My young bucks are starting to act silly, not crazy yet and not seeing the older bucks yet.

Comment

Here is the buck with the antler coming out of his left eye. We didn't figure he would live. There is nothing but a hole in his eye socket now. Not sure what happened to the antler that was protruding from the socket.

Been hunting him every day since season opened. Very happy my nieces son got him. He has broken off a ~4" G4 and a 5-6" drop but nonetheless was right at 170". He grew about 178" before breakage. Very happy for the hunter.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Wow another awesome buck! The smile on his face says it all!

Comment

Living right, congrats!

Comment

Good stuff right there.

Comment

Fantastic Rusty! I have a deer with a similar horn to what this one had. he lost hiss eye last november and it got infected. i think thats what messed his pedicle up and caused the extra.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Its the time of year we start to find dead bucks , usually from some sort of fighting injury. Here's a cool 5 yr old 8 pt 171" found dead a couple days ago. Best guess is he split his hoof fighting, it got infected and down he goes. With tight ratios and lots of mature bucks we find several dead bucks a year....thats just the ones we find. Its a tough wold out there.
                              Attached Files

Comment

I'm guessing your coyote population is low? You would think the yotes would of had a dinner on that dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X