Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great FH, glad to see something on the ground. Congrats

Comment

Thanks y'all been good eating, love seeing my little guys enjoying it.

Comment

Job well done FH.

Comment

Thanks Kevin hope y'all are getting good rest and recovering well.

Comment

Just to update y'all, today has been the best she's felt yet. Still not good but not as miserable as she's been. It's a long slow recovery but there's nothing but good ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
              Just to update y'all, today has been the best she's felt yet. Still not good but not as miserable as she's been. It's a long slow recovery but there's nothing but good ahead.
              That's good news. Seems like things are moving in the right direction for y'all.

Comment

Originally posted by tiberiuswade View Post
                Ok I didn't mean to cause such a quagmire over " orange"
                But let me shed some light on matter
                1). I always were orange while in hunting the Sam. But since it was archery season (Not required), as I was I the archery only area....no guns allowed. But still wear orange cap walking out/in.
                2) I'm lifetime Hunting/fishing license holder-wont do anything to mess that up.
                3). For the gopro vid, took off cap so the hunting aspect shows gear use.
                4). As per TPWD rules (note word firearm use):Notice:*to archery hunters and recreational users: You must wear hunter orange during daylight hours at any time when firearm hunting for any species is authorized on the unit...... archery only area remember....no firearms allowed.
                5). Yes I know it's squirrel season, but not in archery only area.
                But thanks to all my fellow hunters being aware and voicing their pov, this is what I help defend for us all....as USMC
                Let's all be safe this season.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
                So you say you’d do nothing to mess up your lifetime license but post pic of 3 bucks taken in the Sam in a single year? And yes you still have to wear orange even in bow season and even in the bow only area. **sorry I’ve been gone for couple months from here and just spent morning catching up lol**

Comment

Originally posted by rageatvlawson View Post
                  So you say you’d do nothing to mess up your lifetime license but post pic of 3 bucks taken in the Sam in a single year? And yes you still have to wear orange even in bow season and even in the bow only area. **sorry I’ve been gone for couple months from here and just spent morning catching up lol**
                  Lol it got exciting this year

Comment

Originally posted by rageatvlawson View Post
                    Orange is required all year in the entire area of the SHNF, including the archery only area.

I don't know this person, but it seems he posted three bucks and claimed that all three were shot in the SHNF. That's no good. I know several people were saying they were going to contact the GW.
                    Since he hasn't responded since that time, my guess is that he did get a visit.

I try every year to inform people about the rules in the Sam, most don't listen.

I hope we were mistaken and he didn't end up with a ticket.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

^^^Hey play stupid games win stupid prizes ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
                        Orange is required all year in the entire area of the SHNF, including the archery only area.

I don't know this person, but it seems he posted three bucks and claimed that all three were shot in the SHNF. That's no good. I know several people were saying they were going to contact the GW.
                        Since he hasn't responded since that time, my guess is that he did get a visit.

I try every year to inform people about the rules in the Sam, most don't listen.

I hope we were mistaken and he didn't end up with a ticket.

You're too nice.

Comment

Thanks to TMiddleton, I'm the proud owner of a new rig.
                          ILF recurve. I've got a lot of learning to do, but I'm excited about the new adventures.

Comment

Thanks to TMiddleton, I'm the proud owner of a new rig.
                            ILF recurve. I've got a lot of learning to do, but I'm excited about the new adventures.

Looks like it's gonna be fun!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post
                              Looks like it's gonna be fun!!!!!!!
                              I look at it like this. Everything I've already done....I can now do again...but with the recurve!;

Comment

I look at it like this. Everything I've already done....I can now do again...but with the recurve!;

I've always thought about winging it with a recurve, but I need to get better with the old compound first after I get it fixed [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X