No announcement yet.

New Archery Park in Tyler, Tx.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I called the office just now was told it would be another two weeks before they are set up.
    My vacation started today and it sure would have been nice to check out the place.

Comment

Yes, one more delay with EPA to check out property. It I't is frustrating but it has to done right.

Comment

I was out there shooting rifles with my son Saturday. It is going to be an awesome place! Already so much better (safer) than anything we had before on the gun side of things.

Comment

I visited Dogwood hills yesterday for my first time and let me say, what an awesome place they have out there. Challenging 30 station 3D course that you can make as easy or as difficult as you want, 70 yard static range, pistol and rifle range, and for only $15 it's a bargain to say the least. Head out to the west side of Tyler and visit with Donnie or Danny, both great guys who will help you with whatever you need. Check them out at http://www.dogwoodhillsgunclub.com

Comment

Is this place open? Can anyone shoot or do you need a membership?

Comment

They just closed down and sold everything.

You can call Tyler Archery Club. They have memberships and they host 3D shoots often.

Comment

That's great. I wish it had existed when I lived there.

Comment

This is awesome. I am in Tyler a lot and I will check this out. I would not have known if you hadn't posted. Thank you.

Comment

Hate that it closed down

I was also under the impression that TAC was going to be relocating to the Dogwood Hills facility, guess not

Place was laid out great, lots of up and down shooting

Comment

Working...
                    X