Son Got It Done!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Son Got It Done!

My son Fish N Hunt 17 got it done today but it was on the water and not in the woods lol. He fishes for Sam Houston State and they fished a college FLW tournament today on Toledo Bend. He said the bite was tough with the wind but they managed a 5 fish limit and took 5th out of 116 teams. It was tight today, 5-12 was separated by less than 1 lb.They punched there ticket to the national championship on the Potomac river in Maryland next summer(top 10) and won $500 on top of that. Im so proud of both of those boys. Go Bearkats!
    Attached Files

Congrats to him! That’s great! Was sure windy today but looks like they hung in there and kept at it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
      Congrats to him! That’s great! Was sure windy today but looks like they hung in there and kept at it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Yes sir. He said it was very hard to put 5 keepers in the boat today. They kept grinding and it worked out

Comment

Go Bearkats!

Comment

Congrats to them!

Comment

That's awesome man!

Comment

Pretty awesome. Wish I was doing that in college instead of what I was actually doing. . . Sometimes [emoji16]

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Very cool!

Comment

Nice

Comment

Awesome. Congrats

Comment

Well done. The kids got a passion for catchin them ditch pickles for sure!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

That's cool, congrats to him and his team mate.

I fished the Potomac some 20 years ago when stationed at Andrews AFB.

It's a fun place to fish but with the added challenge of it being tidal. Also it fishes like the bays where slight little contour changes will hold fish.

Comment

That’s cool

Comment

Those boy's are gonna be busy, what a privilege that they have earned. Hopefully this thing will get him started in a career we could only have dreamed about.
                              Kudos!

Comment

Working...
                              X