Serial bomber in Austin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
    Don’t understand why they’re barking up the hate crime tree just because a couple of the victims were black.
    Not sure that is why they climbed the hate crime tree. I think they tried to connect all victims first with no luck. Then went to try and connect other aspects. One thing that is common in the crimes is victims are black. I think they were just trying to release some I found but not a bunch of info and that was one aspect they could release. All that said the media twist and turn everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
      Besides their race I wonder if they have anything else in common.

This smells a whole lot like Ted Kaczynski.
      Ted Kaczynski had an Eco-Political motive and sent his bombs to high profile staff and various institutions, this seems to be different.

By the way, there is a great series on Netflix called Manhunt Unabomber that details the FBI prowler that caught Ted.

Originally posted by flywise View Post
      This is not a hate crime in my opinion, all the victims are not black but so far all are minorities. I highly doubt it will be a what's supremacist and like mentioned above its more likely an antics type. Time will tell but rest assured the media and the Democrat party will spin it in a negative light on Trump
      They are grasping for something to connect the victims and thus far the minority angle is the only thing that seems connected at least with what we know. And it fits their narrative very well

Comment

Yes cause the lib media will take any chance to bash the white conservative regardless of the facts or lack their of

kronik by Diamond

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
          Not sure that is why they climbed the hate crime tree. I think they tried to connect all victims first with no luck. Then went to try and connect other aspects. One thing that is common in the crimes is victims are black. I think they were just trying to release some I found but not a bunch of info and that was one aspect they could release. All that said the media twist and turn everything.
          According to the news lastnight 1 victim was Hispanic elderly woman...not black.

Comment

I'm expecting a box from Amazon this week. I'll see if I can get a neighbor kid to open it for me just to be safe.

Comment

We have had packages that exploded when the victim picked that package up. We have also had one where the victim actually picked the package up, brought it into the residence and opened it up and it exploded at that point," Manley said.

Having 2 different types of triggers is kind of interesting. Seems like the one that detonated when it was picked up, had to be dropped off carefully. And whom ever did it was somewhat knowledgeable on this kind of stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                We have had packages that exploded when the victim picked that package up. We have also had one where the victim actually picked the package up, brought it into the residence and opened it up and it exploded at that point," Manley said.

Having 2 different types of triggers is kind of interesting. Seems like the one that detonated when it was picked up, had to be dropped off carefully. And whom ever did it was somewhat knowledgeable on this kind of stuff.
                That or it’s a remote detonation and the person responsible is watching to determine when to set it off.

Comment

or the perpetrator has access to google.

Comment

Thats a good point playa. Pretty cold hearted if the bomber is watching teenagers and the elderly get blown apart. I still think the neighborhood are fairly close knit and someone out of place, would stand out.

Comment

Scary stuff. So random. We receive lots of boxes; will definitely be looking closely before touching them now. Particularly worrisome that they have various triggering mechanisms or possibly being set off by remote, with the perpetrator observing.

As I'm typing this, a package just arrived... Whew ... Amazon Prime, had wife's name, legit label, brought it in, no explosion. Will let her open it later.

Comment

Originally posted by SamHarper View Post
                        I'm expecting a box from Amazon this week. I'll see if I can get a neighbor kid to open it for me just to be safe.
                        Same boat, I have a couple coming from Amazon this week.

Comment

Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Arrowslinger1 View Post
                          I went to 6th street one time. Never again. There were some weird arse people down there!
                          Can't tell if you're making a joke about the people who post this kind of thing whenever "Austin" comes up in this forum, or if you're seriously reflexively posting this on a thread about bombings.
                          I would imagine he was serious...there are some very weird people on 6th street

Comment

Originally posted by dbaio1 View Post
                            It's very sad. In today's world the mentally I'll criminal has more support and protection from a vast number of organizations (won't list them all out but your standard liberal ones are at the top of the list) than their victims. And it leaves the criminal justice system almost unable to do much. It can't be denied, it each year that passes the crimals are winning more. I don't care what kind of numbers are distributed to say differently. God help us.
                            I had to read your post a couple time but I agree with you. The criminal justice system is out of wack. They push this mental illness so far and do so many test just for a competency trial, then the real trial. Defense attorneys look for any technicality to get someone off with a full confession to a crime. Not to mention the jurors who do not feel like ruining someone’s life or sending them prison

Comment

My UPS guy just dropped off a package. I made him open it.

Comment

Originally posted by Outbreaker View Post
                                I bet the bomber is associated with ANTIFA......
                                This^^^^

Serial bomber in Austin?

I'd be checking out Bill Ayers or one of his students.

Comment

Working...
                                X