X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats to him again, def looked like a cool hunt!

Comment

Congrats to the young man! Life time of memories right there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk spelling/grammar errors are likely to occur.

Comment

So looking for hunts for next winter/ spring. Looking at Timberlake ranch or bar j. Anyone have any thoughts? Oh by the way I'm new here. I have family in San Antonio but live and hunt in CO. I did my first ram hunt last month at tatonka creek ranch and shot a nice Corsican with my bow but I'm looking for more of a hill country type setting for next year.

Comment

Great ram for you boy Cullen! It's been a while, Mike showed me that picture. Was there some decent axis and aoudad?

Comment

Hey Will. Yeah, it's been a "couple" years. We saw A LOT of Axis and a few really nice ones. We didn't see as many Aoudad. A few running off when we were driving, but didn't get a good look at them. Then a couple younger ones when we were hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by Miller View Post
                Hey Will. Yeah, it's been a "couple" years. We saw A LOT of Axis and a few really nice ones. We didn't see as many Aoudad. A few running off when we were driving, but didn't get a good look at them. Then a couple younger ones when we were hunting.
                Thanks dude...I'm headin down to TX in June. Gonna go to Diamond C again cuz Skylar is kicka** and it's close to home. It would be good to have a beer and share some stories again soon.

Comment

Originally posted by COBowhunter View Post
                  So looking for hunts for next winter/ spring. Looking at Timberlake ranch or bar j. Anyone have any thoughts? Oh by the way I'm new here. I have family in San Antonio but live and hunt in CO. I did my first ram hunt last month at tatonka creek ranch and shot a nice Corsican with my bow but I'm looking for more of a hill country type setting for next year.
                  we would love to have you come out and hunt with us. we have plenty of references you can ask about there hunting trip and the whole experience. looking forward to it!

Comment

Barry is a good friend of mine also a great place to go and hunt. he will take care of you

Comment

That is awesome!

Comment

Congratulations with another great hunter and fisherman

Comment

Congratulations to him !
                          Sounds like the place has lots game with good opportunity to harvest
                          Elevated blinds are a plus
                          Hopefully he had a great day of hunting for bday/Christmas present

Comment

Spent a weekend last fall at Bar J. Barry Sr and Jr were great to us. We plan to go back. The house and the ranch were excellent.

Comment

Congrats! Fun memories

Comment

Was going to book a safari hunt, but noticed they changed it to a two day hunt rather than a three day over the past week. How good are the chances at getting an exotic, ram, and hog in 4 sits at this place?

Comment

Working...
                                X