No announcement yet.

Another theft help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We had 2 Kawasaki Mules stolen around April 2016. DEA ended up finding the vehicles in a drug bust along with about 50 guns, boats, some stolen cars and about a million dollars worth of meth.

They rolled one of the mules (~$2k damages), but we wound up OK otherwise. Bought one of them back from insurance for a song, the other wasn’t insured.

I hope you have a similar outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by DTala View Post
      sometimes you need to override that part of you that says stuff like this....

I thought it was funny too. Quick thinking

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

:d

Comment

I'm trying to learn all the rules of engagement thanks burnanell for your help

Comment

Originally posted by Awalk View Post
            We had 2 Kawasaki Mules stolen around April 2016. DEA ended up finding the vehicles in a drug bust along with about 50 guns, boats, some stolen cars and about a million dollars worth of meth.

They rolled one of the mules (~$2k damages), but we wound up OK otherwise. Bought one of them back from insurance for a song, the other wasn’t insured.

I hope you have a similar outcome.

I hope it turns out somewhat similar minus the cracked vehicle. I sure hope they find it soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
              Did they ride it or drag it by the handle bars
              That’s funny as ****!! Some of y’all are acting like he made a joke about children and cancer.

Comment

Has any body seen anything? Know anyone who drives a red Dodge pickup truck the the Oakwood/Buffalo area?

Comment

Originally posted by Rtree1 View Post
                  Put out some cameras
                  They will steal those also

I haven’t found much that they won’t steal or destroy in certain parts of East Tx

They stole and destroyed most of me and my brothers stuff over several years

If it isn’t the methed out unemployed local Hills Have Eyes stand ins, it is some peckerwood kid

Comment

Originally posted by Mauler View Post
                    They will steal those also

I haven’t found much that they won’t steal or destroy in certain parts of East Tx

They stole and destroyed most of me and my brothers stuff over several years

If it isn’t the methed out unemployed local Hills Have Eyes stand ins, it is some peckerwood kid

I have a pretty strong idea that I have the peckerwood kids.

Comment

Get 'em!!!!

Comment

Another theft help!

Originally posted by Cajun shooter View Post
                        Yesterday afternoon someone cut through the fence of the property I lease and stole my Polaris Ranger 570 Crew midsize. It has a Fortress sliding glass windshield with DOT glass, and custom aluminum wheels made by (I think) SSI. They literally drove it through a hole they cut in the fence and out onto the road Hwy 831. We don’t know what they did with it after that. It was loaded with tools, equipment, traps, pulley system for lifting, snares, ammo, a padded two gun gun bag strapped on the back window.

This is the same property where I posted back in Oct-Nov that someone poached my biggest buck.

We are near Oakwood and Flo on Hwy 831.

I finally found an actual picture of my Ranger; Notice the windsheild, light bar, and the wheels and tires. Oh and my wife being a queen.

Comment

Another theft help!

Well I made it out here for the first time since the butholes ripped me off. You would not believe the size of the hole they cut out of the fence to get through. I’m pretty sure this took more than one person. It’s literally wide enough to drive a truck through.

I can’t begin to say how much it depresses me to be here now. I used to love being out here and every week I couldn’t wait to get here. Now I’m here and I don’t even want to do anything except find these *****holes that ripped off my Ranger with all my equipment in it. I had some hope that maybe they threw some of my stuff out of it, but no

I just might be making a decision to get off this place, right now it’s not very appealing.

Last edited by Cajun shooter; 03-29-2018, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Sorry for you having to deal with trash like those. Prayers for ya. I know I couldn't stay there any longer. Really sad what a person has to deal with.

Comment

I really hope you find the bastages!

Comment

Best of luck.. I hope they find it.

You may want to consider cutting your losses on that place!!! Shooting a big buck isn't worth this much stress and drama.. It just ain't...

Comment

Working...
                                X