No announcement yet.

South Texas rain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ended up with a little more then 5" in Tilden. We needed every drop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

22.25-25 inches in our drainage during this storm.

Lots of damage.

Comment

Wow

Comment

Ranch Mgr reported 24" total. Between Catarina and Encinal. It's s mess

Comment

Neighbor said we had 9" off 624. 4 miles into Lasalle county. The lake is 12" from the top of the levy. Haven't seen it there in 9-10 years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I did hear a rumor that a lot of oil field workers had to be rescued from some of the pastures down south.

Airboats and helicopters?

Comment

I did hear a rumor that a lot of oil field workers had to be rescued from some of the pastures down south.

Airboats and helicopters?
                Yes from ranches on Diamond H road (outside of Catarina) and from the Vesper ranch outside of big wells..... the same thing happened about 4 years ago and also the same time of year. Most of the places in that area got between 10"-22" of rain

Comment

Yes heard it was the Cochina.

Comment

Originally posted by Cull hunter View Post
                    Yes heard it was the Cochina.
                    I posted in a different thread about it. It was on the pasture I lease on the Cochina. Our western boundary is the Diamond H road from the river, south to the Diamond H. Anyone know if the river is back in its banks in that area? I had planned on going down next weekend but have no idea if I will be able to get around enough or not.

Comment

It was a bit damp over the weekend
                      Attached Files

Comment

Rained tonight in Catarina.

Comment

I'm hoping to get to the Ranch this weekend but if it rains again the next couple days it could be difficult.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

There is a heavy sprinkle right now in big wells...... rained pretty good in Freer earlier today

Comment

Originally posted by Catarina View Post
                              There is a heavy sprinkle right now in big wells...... rained pretty good in Freer earlier today
                              Do you know if the river is still over the bridge at the Diamond H county road?

Comment

Let's hear some rainfall totals, boys. Looks like we got close to 1.5" between Tilden and Fowlerton.

Comment

Working...
                                X