I have a solution for the illegal problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
    There's not a doubt in my mind that if you could somehow magically remove all illegals at one time, this countries economy would collapse.
    Why do you think the economy would collapse? I see the cost of goods increasing significantly.....to the (non-"subsidized" ) level they really should be.

Trump is trying to bring more companies and therefore jobs back to America. This will cause the cost of those goods and services to increase. Will this also contribute to the collapse of our economy?

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
      It would definitely hurt a lot of industries. I don't like the idea of any path to citizenship for people who came here illegally, but I do think we should make it much easier to get a work visa for certain industries like agriculture (because honestly, no one wants to pick fruit out in the blazing sun for $7 / hr), so we can have these people paying taxes, and here legally. Then they begin the green card process like everyone else.

This. Germany has been using a dual education system (apprenticeships) for almost 50 years and it has been a huge boon for their economy.

Unfortunately for the last decade they have been letting uneducated muslims into their country and the future for that country is devastation.
      I do agree that the apprenticeship programs should be a huge part of our ed.system.

Comment

Wait yall aren't for having an underclass of brown people in this country? Honestly not sure why we even pay them if we are taking care of their room and board through welfare.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
          Why do you think the economy would collapse? I see the cost of goods increasing significantly.....to the (non-"subsidized" ) level they really should be.

Trump is trying to bring more companies and therefore jobs back to America. This will cause the cost of those goods and services to increase. Will this also contribute to the collapse of our economy?
          Keep trying dude. It's not working. If you can't understand the reality of it, I can't understand it for you.

BTW, the construction industry is a 1.7 TRILLION dollar industry. That's annually.

Comment

Thanks for the thoughtful economics lesson.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
              Thanks for the thoughtful economics lesson.
              You're most welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                Keep trying dude. It's not working. If you can't understand the reality of it, I can't understand it for you.

BTW, the construction industry is a 1.7 TRILLION dollar industry. That's annually.
                Yea, and the construction industry is filled with jobs that are NOT low pay jobs either... It's been taken over in some cases forcefully by illegals and their supporters... I really don't have a dog in this fight other than I'm an American that strongly believes in the rule of law and America first...

But there used to be an apprentice program where construction companies would take young people into the trades and teach them... You cannot get that done now unless you meet 2 rules... Illegal and/or fer-ners here legally... Ain't many white boys out there in the construction industry now a days...

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                  That would be a huge expense and not solve the problem.

Build the wall, stop chain migration, stop lottery, enforce current immigration laws.

If you're already here illegally you're safe unless you violate any laws. You violate a law you booted out.

Ummmmm if they are here illegally they’ve already broken the law so.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    Ummmmm if they are here illegally they’ve already broken the law so.......

Most will say the DACA kids didn't break the law. Their parents did, but not the kids.

Deporting every single illegal would be political suicide.

Comment

Fix the problem? Easy.... pull our aid from every other nation in the UN and across the globe and pour that money into an economic invasion of Mexico. Conquer it and divide it up into separate states. Add those states stars to our flag. Eliminate the drug cartels down there by force. Prop up the economies of each new state. If my home country is doing well I'll not leave, make it so the south end of North America is stable.

That's about a doable as rounding folks up and forcing them into sanctuary states/cities and then cutting them off from the federal government.

I speak of Mexico not because I think they are the only peoples that are running from a war torn land trying to provide for their families but because they are close and we can consolidate the warmer more productive part of a continent within our borders.

Throwing them out makes no sense. Yes they are here illegally. So what. If you were in a country where you never knew if you were going to come home alive or if you were going to come home to a dead family wouldn't you leave??? I would and I'd be ****ed if I gave a **** about the laws there, keep my family alive..... period.

The only thing I don't agree with is that some of the folks that come here to better themselves or their lives refuse to give up this fierce "pride" of where they came from. If you are so proud....... stay the **** home and fix it.

I meet people daily who are here on visas working through college and are close to their time running out. They all want the same thing. To stay and become part of this great nation. The process, even for folks that have been here for 6 years and are close to completing a masters degree, is too long and too arduous.

Reform the process or reform the nearest principle country that sends it's folks to us.

Hell I'd be happy if Trump penned a blanket citizenship law for everyone in the country illegally right now. Give them a state ID, SS# and start taxing them to boost our own economy.

Richard.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                        Most will say the DACA kids didn't break the law. Their parents did, but not the kids.

Deporting every single illegal would be political suicide.

Tough ****. Doesn’t change the fact they are in the country illegally. I might be ok with them being allowed to stay as long as they apply for legalization within a 12 month time frame.

Comment

90% of the illegals are paying taxes now. They have fake SS numbers that they give to their employers. The government loves them.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                            Yea, and the construction industry is filled with jobs that are NOT low pay jobs either... It's been taken over in some cases forcefully by illegals and their supporters... I really don't have a dog in this fight other than I'm an American that strongly believes in the rule of law and America first...

But there used to be an apprentice program where construction companies would take young people into the trades and teach them... You cannot get that done now unless you meet 2 rules... Illegal and/or fer-ners here legally... Ain't many white boys out there in the construction industry now a days...

If I had a $1 for every time I’ve heard the 20 something year old white boy say, “I ain’t doing that! That’s a a Mexican’s job.”, I’d have a lot of dollars. I was self employed in the oilfield for several years and worked with crews from other service companies. Nobody wanted the legal 4 man white boy crew showing up. Send that 4 man illegal Mexican crew. That’s when sh*t got done. Quickly, efficiently, and the quality of work was always better. Right or wrong, that’s just the truth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                              If I had a $1 for every time I’ve heard the 20 something year old white boy say, “I ain’t doing that! That’s a a Mexican’s job.”, I’d have a lot of dollars. I was self employed in the oilfield for several years and worked with crews from other service companies. Nobody wanted the legal 4 man white boy crew showing up. Send that 4 man illegal Mexican crew. That’s when sh*t got done. Quickly, efficiently, and the quality of work was always better. Right or wrong, that’s just the truth.

Truth!!^^^ I’ve never had a white boy show up asking for a job on the turf farm.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post

Word!

Comment

Working...
                                X