Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump speaks instead of tweeting - You like it better?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
    This is retarded. The Bible states a man who doesn't work doesn't get to eat. We have helped those countries so much father than we should have already it's plain stupid. They've proven countless times they never plan to change.
    This is the dilemma of the Christian nationalist - they have to cherry-pick the Bible to justify what would otherwise seem to be un-Christian positions toward humanity. Senator Lankford from Oklahoma is admirable for not doing so.

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
    And no one said to not let them in if they do it legally.
    If Trump really said "Why do we need more Haitians, take them out.", then I'm not sure why you would make that claim.

Comment

So you are more angry at Trump calling it a poop hole, than Clinton for turning it into a poop hole.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
        fify..you meant to say it but are just too busy being obtuse and pompous.
        The irony of you calling me obtuse in this forum is priceless.

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
          This is the dilemma of the Christian nationalist - they have to cherry-pick the Bible to justify what would otherwise seem to be un-Christian positions toward humanity. Senator Lankford from Oklahoma is admirable for not doing so.

If Trump really said "Why do we need more Haitians, take them out.", then I'm not sure why you would make that claim.
          There is no dilemma. You're conflating Christian values with government authority.

The fact is, the only people trying to do good in these countries are INDIVIDUAL Western Christians. The only money that makes it to the people and organizations that actually need it comes mostly from INDIVIDUAL Western Christians. Government Aid gets squandered and pocketed.

Just because someone doesn't want Government to force them to help others, doesn't mean they won't help others.

Comment

I was cracking up at this last night. It is funny what the liberals will hang there hat on and go all in on. I'm not Trump's biggest fan but I didn't have an issue with what he said. They are s-hole countries. Not sure how that is racist. I have a friend who grew up in a s-hole house. He is not a s-hole but the house he grew up in sure was.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
              So you are more angry at Trump calling it a poop hole, than Clinton for turning it into a poop hole.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...-viral-online/
              Nope. I'm disappointed that Trump is teeing up the House for a Nancy Pelosi speakership by repeatedly and unnecessarily firing up the left and turning off independent voters. You're the one stuck on the Clintons.

Comment

I have a bad feeling there’s gonna be a trump backlash.. like I said in the other thread I think some of the stuff he says is crazy. Doesn’t mean I don’t support him but, I’d like to see some longevity. Guess time will tell?

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                  There is no dilemma. You're conflating Christian values with government authority.

The fact is, the only people trying to do good in these countries are INDIVIDUAL Western Christians. The only money that makes it to the people and organizations that actually need it comes mostly from INDIVIDUAL Western Christians. Government Aid gets squandered and pocketed.

Just because someone doesn't want Government to force them to help others, doesn't mean they won't help others.
                  I'm not referring to the Christians of which you speak. I'm referring to Christian nationalists and their frequent un-Christian hypocrisy justified by convenient Biblical cherry-picking.

Comment

Is there an official record that Trump said this, or is this just another "unnamed source" report/leak from the White House? Do I doubt he said that we don't need anymore Haitians - no. However, I doubt he used the word ****HOLE.

Credible news left the TV screen a long time ago - this is the "fake news" they were crying about before the election.

Comment

Originally posted by Maddox View Post
                      Is there an official record that Trump said this, or is this just another "unnamed source" report/leak from the White House? Do I doubt he said that we don't need anymore Haitians - no. However, I doubt he used the word ****HOLE.

Credible news left the TV screen a long time ago - this is the "fake news" they were crying about before the election.
                      I don't care if he did say it. It's the truth. Anyone who claims they wouldn't say that even in a private setting is a liar or too afraid to speak the truth. Either way, not someone I would trust.

Comment

I'm sure he did say it. So what?

It's refreshing to have someone in the Whitehouse that isn't afraid to speak truthfully and have America and the American peoples interest first.

Comment

Anybody that calls it racist lacks even the slightest ability to think for themselves.........which I can see why it's a big deal.
                          A country being a ****hole speaks to government ,not the people.Why the do you think so many want out?

DJ

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                            I don't care if he did say it. It's the truth. Anyone who claims they wouldn't say that even in a private setting is a liar or too afraid to speak the truth. Either way, not someone I would trust.
                            It matters because it calls into question the TOTAL CREDIBILITY of the news agencies reporting it. Is it true, yes. Do I care if he said it, no.

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
                              I’m no expert, but I’ve seen it suggested that Jesus would probably let some in or at least empathize with their plight. That said, there appear to be several different versions of Jesus these days, so maybe the socially conservative version of Jesus wouldn’t do that.

“If these comments are accurate, they are disappointing. I would not talk about nations like this, because I believe the people of those countries are made in the image of God and have worth and human dignity."
                              - US Senator James Lankford, Oklahoma Republican

Jesus wasnt running a sovereign nation so leave the wwjd at the door. If they arent coming over to better themselves and our nation let then squander away in their own filth. We need to quit letting these people run from there problems and force them to fix them instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It matters because it calls into question the TOTAL CREDIBILITY of the news agencies reporting it. Is it true, yes. Do I care if he said it, no.
                                Oh absolutely. I wasn't trying to argue your point. I apologize if it seemed that way.

Comment

Working...
                                X