Jd cahill us marshall....

Comment

Originally posted by FamousAmos View Post
      What movie????
      I believe that was Blazing Saddles.

Comment

My wife is in hell, where I sent her - Po Campo- Lonesome dove

Comment

"AK47! WHEN YOU ABSOLUTELY GOTTA KILL EVERY M******F***** IN THe ROOM!"
          Samuel L. Jackson in Jackie Brown

Comment

Forgive me if I don't shake hands.

Comment

"He was born to end lives"....Troy

Comment

Say "what" again!!

Comment

"Say hello to my little friend" - Scarface
                  "You can't handle the truth" - A Few Good Men

Comment

"turned Injin, dinchi"

Dances With Wolves

Comment

Originally posted by BRALEYOUTDOORS View Post
                      3 pages and no quotes from one of the greatest of all time?!?!?!

"Come on boys! The way your lollygagging around here with them picks and shovels, you think it was a hunered and twenty degree, Cant be more than a hundered an fourteen!"
                      classic!

Comment

You buys need t oget out more with all these Tombstone quotes

Now the whole world's gonna know that you died scratching my balls! James Bond.

Comment

Willie: Chillllllllll, Winston.
                          Winston: Let's get this straight, Willie. We grow copious amounts of ganja, yes? And you 're carrying a wasted girl and a bag of fertilizer. You don't look like your average f****** horticulturalist!

Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5Pmuw1fCNQ"]Breaking Bad - Bryan Cranston - I am the one who knocks - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Where's Wyatt? Doc: down by the creek, walkin' on the water.

Comment

From "Commando" and the king of bad movie quotes The Governator:

Gen. Kirby: Leave anything for us?

Matrix: Just bodies.

And from the greatest baseball movie of all time:

Crash Davis: Well, I believe in the soul, the cock, the *****, the small of a woman's back, the hanging curve ball, high fiber, good scotch, that the novels of Susan Sontag are self-indulgent, overrated crap. I believe Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone. I believe there ought to be a constitutional amendment outlawing Astroturf and the designated hitter. I believe in the sweet spot, soft-core ****ography, opening your presents Christmas morning rather than Christmas Eve and I believe in long, slow, deep, soft, wet kisses that last three days.

Comment

Working...
                                X