No announcement yet.

LIVE • PD ... Let's roll boys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So can I ask a question for any of you who watch these types of shows. Why all the fascination with these type of shows? I can remember when the original COPS came on many yrs ago.

Seems like from there it has skyrocketed with 48 hrs, CSI, etc etc etc. Just curious what flames these shows.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
      criminals are so stupid

vehicle pulled over and backpacks searched (drug paraphernalia found).... both occupants deny it's theirs

officer finds ID in backpack, walks up to vehicle and asks question directed at name on ID, girl answers question giving away her identity as owner of backpack

Deny, deny, deny......

Comment

"I didn't do it, nobody saw me, you can't prove a thing".

First person that accurately names who said the above will win an internet prize to be awarded later tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by CrookedArrow View Post
          So can I ask a question for any of you who watch these types of shows. Why all the fascination with these type of shows? I can remember when the original COPS came on many yrs ago.

Seems like from there it has skyrocketed with 48 hrs, CSI, etc etc etc. Just curious what flames these shows.
          Reminds me of how wonderful my boring life is.

Comment

Originally posted by CrookedArrow View Post

The fascination of television shows is related to your genetic make-up and what stimulates your brain. Some people like to be educated or mentally challenged and will watch Jeopardy, Wheel of Fortune, etc... Whereas others like stupid fictional drama and will watch The Kardashians, Real Housewives, MTv Real World, daytime Soap Operas, etc...

The general public loves a train wreck which is why the local,and National News usually leads off with murder, burglary, car accident, and house fires. Reality TV has become such a mainstream today because most people wanna know other peoples business; particularly when it comes to sex, lifestyles, violence, and infidelity. IMO, of the 500+ channels offered through cable or Dish, you can count on 1 hand the number of shows / tv programs that are well produced and worth watching. The "idiot box" has truly become that today.

Comment

I agree

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
              The fascination of television shows is related to your genetic make-up and what stimulates your brain. Some people like to be educated or mentally challenged and will watch Jeopardy, Wheel of Fortune, etc... Whereas others like stupid fictional drama and will watch The Kardashians, Real Housewives, MTv Real World, daytime Soap Operas, etc...

The general public loves a train wreck which is why the local,and National News usually leads off with murder, burglary, car accident, and house fires. Reality TV has become such a mainstream today because most people wanna know other peoples business; particularly when it comes to sex, lifestyles, violence, and infidelity. IMO, of the 500+ channels offered through cable or Dish, you can count on 1 hand the number of shows / tv programs that are well produced and worth watching. The "idiot box" has truly become that today.
              Truer words have never been spoken!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                I always wanted to be a cop!
                You have a better job, you're the enforcer.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                  I always wanted to be a cop!
                  Hector lives!

Comment

My middle boy is on the job and I find his daily routine fascinating. The incredible situations our LE are thrown into and having to make those split second decisions is something I want no part of. These shows are a little peek into what LE has to deal with everyday. That I feel the public is interested in.

Comment

Originally posted by geezy rider View Post
                      you have a better job, you're the enforcer.
                      Originally posted by thumper View Post
                      hector lives!
                      :d:d:d

Comment

Anyone watching tonight? The dude with the ham. Gross and funny as hell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Saw the car chase earlier from SC

Comment

Originally posted by Yelladog View Post
                            Anyone watching tonight? The dude with the ham. Gross and funny as hell

This guy is a prime example of why I couldn't be a LEO. Him and the DB in AZ rolling around on the floor. Couldn't deal with that stupidity.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

I love this show

Comment

Originally posted by SpearChunkaa View Post
                                What was that on the trunk of that last one

Haha, i saw that one the other night.
                                The cop used two fingers with gloves to put his/her/it sex toy back in the bag.
                                LEO don’t get paid enough to put up with that,

Comment

Working...
                                X