Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no problem

Merry Christmas to all my TBH brothers and sisters

I'll be shipping more orders out on Tuesday 12-26 , Two FREE fajita for everyone !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
      recv'd and just packaged it up with your free Fajita seasoning
      The fajita seasoning at the cookout may have received more accolades than the chili, but there were no complaints (or leftovers) about either. Now the Presto Air Corn Popper may complain some, a generous serving of butter and Ragin Blaze seasoning has kept the popper plugged in a bunch lately with the holiday visits

Comment

Made a batch of chili yesterday. STUPID GOOD! Glad I bought 3 packs. This will be a regular in this camp! Merry Christmas everyone!

Comment

With all these great reviews I'm going to have to give ragin blaze a try.

Comment

Originally posted by Fla Hunter View Post
            With all these great reviews I'm going to have to give ragin blaze a try.
            If you don't like it, I'll refund your $$$ ... no questions asked

AND you can keep the FREE fajita.

Comment

Originally posted by drenalindude View Post
              just ordered two packs of chili seasoning and a bottle of seasoning ,read all of the hype and it is time to try for myself
              Hype got me too! I’m hungry. Giving it a shot and can’t wait! Ordered 3 Chili’s and 2 RB. Gonna give one to my pops for Xmas in MS! We love all Cajun spices...
              Last edited by mdnabors; 12-24-2017, 11:20 PM.

Comment

Just ordered 2 of the chili mixes. Can't wait, gonna do one with smoked brisket and one with venison.

Comment

We are having my stepsons best friend, whom just got back from boot camp a few days ago, over for dinner tonight. He requested my chili but I just got my shipment of ragin blaze in so that’s what he’s getting. Love all the other seasoning but this is my first go round with the chili mix.

Comment

^^ Let us know how it goes. Just received my order today and plan to cook some in the coming weeks.

Comment

Rave reviews in this camp...this is the only chili I will make from now on.

Comment

I just ordered some for the first time. Hoping I'm impressed.

Comment

The chilli is fantastic. A favorite of everyone here. I like to make it with nilgai.

Comment

Originally posted by Wampuscat View Post
                            I just ordered some for the first time. Hoping I'm impressed.
                            Me too

Comment

I made a pot of chilli yesterday, and even my sometimes ‘selective’ 14yo ate every last drop. I chopped up an orange bell pepper and some shallots (was out of yellow onion) and it was delicious! I know it will be even better today. The Zing Zang was a great sub for the tomato sauce.

Comment

You people ordering 1-2 chili mix need to quit clowning around.... Get back on the 'puter and order 10-15 packs. [emoji16][emoji16]

It's that good.

Comment

Working...
                                X