No announcement yet.

Just shot a good one!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just watched it on my large monitor and it looks like a good shot. I can't believe he got up. Good luck with the recovery.
    Last edited by 05 gray ghost; 10-03-2014, 08:28 AM.

Comment

Great looking buck there. You will recover him, just give him time.

Comment

DEAD deer...I slo-mo'd it and you tucked it in the pocket behind your shoulder. I'm not sure what the folks who say it is far back were looking at. That deer is dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Archer156 View Post
          Looks a little forwards for that angle! Probably got the front part of right lung and missed the other one! Give him some time and you will find him! Also be ready for a follow up shot if needed! Good luck on the recovery!
          my thoughts exactly , arrow likely stuck opposite shoulder bone which is why not complete pass thru

shot placement several inches above heart, top right lung , opposite lung unscathed

as others have mentioned, I'd wait 4 hrs and be ready to call in the dogs for backup

Last edited by Cajun Blake; 10-03-2014, 08:29 AM.

Comment

Nice video! Looks like a good shot to me.

Comment

Dead by now

Comment

Comment

Forward but should of at least got some of the arteries above the heart.

It appears he went down due to the broadhead being lodge in its shoulder..not due to weakness. So I would give him a few hours just to be cautious.

Comment

good luck on recovery i bet he is gone by now, good deer sir good deer

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

I see buzzards all back there now.

Comment

Originally posted by jake-1024 View Post
                          I watched him laying down for a good 20 minutes with blood all over both sides and coming out of his mouth and nose. That was around 7:45.
                          He dead by now....go get him!

Comment

Shot a little forward for that slightly quartering away shot but still good shot. You got him no problem!
                            Last edited by ShaBow; 10-03-2014, 08:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jake-1024 View Post
                              I see buzzards all back there now.
                              I'd go before them or a yote tries to get breakfast. That buck is dead.

Comment

Cool video, you don't have anything to worry about, hes done.

Comment

Working...
                                X