Georgetown well driller?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by glen View Post
    Wife has been in government work for years. Some states have went to meters on wells. She said Texas is underway of proposing meters on wells for "monitoring". She said there is rumor of trying to push through stuff on aquifers to charge a fee for education, research and some other BS bases on consumption. It has not happened as of yet but I can see it starting on the meters to "monitor" in the next year or two.
    Talk is cheap. Passing a bill in the Texas legislature is a whole 'nother ball game. Overturning Texas Supreme Court precedent is ... well ... I'm not even going to go there.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
      Wife has been in government work for years. Some states have went to meters on wells. She said Texas is underway of proposing meters on wells for "monitoring". She said there is rumor of trying to push through stuff on aquifers to charge a fee for education, research and some other BS bases on consumption. It has not happened as of yet but I can see it starting on the meters to "monitor" in the next year or two.
      I've heard this too...I think if you have a well already it will be grandfathered in...that's one reason I was looking at a well because in the future having an unmetered water tap is probably going to be a big advantage on resale and home value.

Unfortunately it's looking like a well is going to be in the 20 to 25k range from people I talked to yall suggested.
      In this area it's just passed the Edwards so have to go 800ft to trinity. ..so looks like I'll be going city and looking into rain collection for irrigation

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kmitchl View Post
        Ever consider rainwater collection? You get good soft water that is easy on your plumbing fixtures.
        I'll look into it for irrigation. ...any advice or recommendations would be great...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Comment

Alpine Water Well Service, north of Georgetown on IH-35. Bobby Stork. Dug my parents well at Florence. 660 feet through limestone and other rock. Tell him the Arldt's recommended him.

Comment

Working...
          X