No announcement yet.

It's Been A While Since I've Given You All An Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Continued prayers for you and your family, As Rod said, you are one of a kind Sir

Comment

So very, very sorry to hear this news. I'm glad that you have peace with this regretful situation and hopefully every minute you have with the family will be a blessing. God Bless You and your family. Thanks for being a part of the TBH family for so many years.

Comment

God bless you and your family Jp.

Comment

This is so hard to hear and read, it seems that's going around in so many forms. I just lost a good friend to cancer and have a couple of good friends going through it now.

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Comment

Oh Man, I have not meet you but you sound like a True Man of God. I could only hope to be as much of a man as you are in handling this. I am sure God is waiting with open arms for you. God Bless you sir.

Comment

Continued prayers for you and your family

Comment

Praying for you and your family. God Bless...

Comment

Dang JP I opened this fully expecting to see an update that your were improving. Your faith and strength are something amazing to witness. You and your family are still in my prayers. If you need anything just ask.

Comment

God bless you and your family!

Comment

My thoughts and prayers are with all of you JP. You have handled this with class, dignity and on your terms. You are an inspiration to us all.

Comment

J.P. as we have discussed in the last few. You know how I feel and I just can't hurt for you guys any more than I do.

We love ya buddy..

The Peanut Gallery is in full swing and if anyone else wants to help out please contact myself or J Young, Mary, Casey, Bones, Bowhuntertex, Burnt Orange Bowhunter,

Comment

to blurry for me to even type out more than a few sentences

first and foremost .... glad you accepted Christ in your life and turned everything over to the Lord. JP, if you have not made the conscience decision as an adult to get baptized, I support you in doing so.

secondly, you truly are an inspiration to many of us on TBH. Thankful for God putting you in my life and you and your family will never be forgotten

Love you JP

Comment

Continued prayers for you and your family. The strength you are showing in these times in nothing less than inspirational.

Comment

I've laughed out loud reading so many things on this forum. I've had people look at me and ask "what's funny?" countless times.

For the first time, I've wept.

I admire your strength, may you enjoy your well deserved rest, and let light perptual shine upon you. I look forward to meeting you some day.

Comment

I'm very sorry to read this my brother. You have fought the battle as well as anyone ever has. The depth of my admiration, respect and sadness is unfathomable.

You are an amazing man who will inspire the rest of us for eternity.

Comment

Working...
                                X