• Show
Clear All

Anyone tried the Moultrie M-880?

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1381955948.372123.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	78.1 KB
ID:	24992841

I've seen these anywhere from $110-$160 and have seen pretty good reviews so far. Does anyone have one?

If its the same as the old M80 but 8 mg
    It should be a good one

Comment

The M80 is a real good camera but don't know anything about the 880

Comment

Don't have the 880, but I have the 990 and 555i, along with a few M80's from last year. I'm liking the 990 so far. Not impressed with 555. love the M80's.

Comment

I have a M880. Mine performs as well as the M80XT's.

Comment

No but I tried the D55IR and its a POS...no more Moultrie for me!!!

Comment

I believe that's the one I just picked up the other day. So far works great and real clear pics

Comment

My buddy bought a few and they take pictures for a few days and then quit. I didn't believe him so I went with him last trip and re-programmed myself. Sure enough, they quit after a few days. But the battery level shows good. Not sure about these...

Comment

thats what mine did..

Originally posted by tbgascorer View Post
                  My buddy bought a few and they take pictures for a few days and then quit. I didn't believe him so I went with him last trip and re-programmed myself. Sure enough, they quit after a few days. But the battery level shows good. Not sure about these...

Comment

got one and did the same thing that tbgascorer said except it works sometimes great and takes a bunch of pics then 2 times later i go pick upp and i dont have any pics. but it does have a good quality of picture. prolly wouldnt buy another one though

Comment

I have two and they have not given me any problems. 3000-4000 pics every 4 weeks and usually only uses about 40percent of battery in that time. My brother bought the one that is a little more expensive with the blacked out flash deal and it was stuck on plot mode for some reason. Sent it back, new one working good. Just my .02

Comment

No experience on m880 but if has picture quality and battery life of m80 it should be worth the money

Comment

I like mine but it is ultra sensitive. Takes lots of pics of shadows and wind blowing grass

Comment

I have 3 of these and they have worked flawlessly. Good pics and fast trigger!

Comment

I swear game cams are 50 50 chance almost worth buying two at the same time because it almost never fails it for every good when there's a bad one

Comment

Working...
                              X