Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Astros vs Rangers part quadish..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
    You'd think the 2nd best 2nd baseman in the AL would be a little quicker than a catcher....
    Well in reality, I think he is, but ol rabbitRobby just got a big jump on him... If the race had continued 2 more steps, I think he'd have caught him... Fortunately it didn't last and Robby got a little league triple out of it... No error made (well other than how and where the outfield guys reacted)...

And with the 'Stros bullpen they need to score every run they can to win once the starters get pulled... And Verlander was pitching which means not many runs for the 'Stros...

Comment

Im impressed with lynn.
      We shall take him from you.
      You can have...
      Hmm...
      Orbit.

Comment

aw hail naw, we ain't tradin' Orbit!!

Comment

I'm too lazy to go look up who said what, but more than a few in AstroNation have done a turnaround on R. Chirinos from acquisition date until now. I told you guys you'd like him...

Comment

Yea, wuddn't me... I knew nothin' 'bout him but he's pretty much been top notch in my book from the git-go... Not that that means squat, but I like the guy... I hated to see "Machete" go and am glad to have him back tho too... I think those 2 will help anchor our pitching staff through the playoffs... both seem to have a good game sense about 'em... and are "calm"...

Comment

Chirinos is as good a guy as there is. Very involved in helping people in his home country, just a good dude. He's a "good enough" catcher. He's always had timely pop in his bat. I still cringe every time he takes a foul ball off the face mask. It's just uncanny how many times he takes a foul ball square in the mask.

But, i don't watch enough Astro ball to know all y'alls nicknames.

Who is: Machete?
              Orbit?

Comment

Machete isnt our nickname...its something maldanado has had for a while... due to the cannon he has for a right arm.

Orbit is the guy that likes to dress up in a costume and shoot tshirts into the crowd at 280000 PSI..

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
                  Chirinos is as good a guy as there is. Very involved in helping people in his home country, just a good dude. He's a "good enough" catcher. He's always had timely pop in his bat. I still cringe every time he takes a foul ball off the face mask. It's just uncanny how many times he takes a foul ball square in the mask.

But, i don't watch enough Astro ball to know all y'alls nicknames.

Who is: Machete?
                  Orbit?
                  We like Chironos, but he will not be the Stros starter next year. That’s the only improvement we need in the lineup. He has caught every one of Verlander’s innings this year. Machete is Martin Maldanado. Orbit is our mascot😄. ALMOST no one thinks Odor has been a thorn in our side this year. He sucks, but you know that 😉

Comment

For a few years my position on Chirinos has been that if he is the second catcher on a club, it's a helluva club.

Agreed on Odor. Once in awhile he hits one a long way. But that's just about it. Personally, i hope Nick Solak is at 2nd next year. But i imagine Odor's contract will preclude that. We'll see.

It helps to have the Condor at first for defensive purposes.

Comment

...and keystone cops routine breaks out.... Jeez.

Comment

That..was....odd

Comment

whew...

Comment

Dang it! Why couldn't Mazara do that last night? SOB!!

Comment

Dave Raymond is so terrible. Try to watch y’alls channel a little. Very hard to stomach

Comment

Dats a out.

Comment

Working...
                                X