Favorite U.S. City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite U.S. City

My wife and I are having a discussion. We’re not world travelers by any stretch but we’ve been a few places. We were talking about our favorite places and discussing where to go next. NYC is our favorite and Boston is our number 2. We diverge from there with her liking Chicago and me liking Memphis. With that said, what are your favorite cities to visit in the U.S.? I like anything with history so I’m interested in all the Revolutionary cities.

Nicest place I’ve been to in the US is Oregon. I’m actually going for training again I’ll be in Portland for 3 weeks. It’s absolutely beautiful when drive along the coast. Been to NYC before it was ok.

Comment

Denver, CO or Branson, MO

Comment

I grew up outside of Philly, but for me Boston is #1 in the country.

Comment

If you like history and big time museums, Washington D.C.

Comment

Haven't traveled much but so far I liked a lot of the small cities in Wyoming and Montana.

Cheyenne and Sheridan have a lot of historical places and Billings and Great Falls were really cool. Great Falls has the Charles M. Russel Art Museum and it's awesome.

Comment

Excluding Texas? I don't like big cities so I'm going Vegas easily.

North America? The most good looking women I've ever seen was in Vancouver. The city was clean. Very little fast food. Traffic was the worst I've ever been in. Yes, worse than LA.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Casper WY is high on my list. Anchorage AK was outstanding! Maui HI was fun. But my all time favorite place to be. . . San Angelo TX!

More so due to the memories there than anything else but I love that town.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Bozeman Montana is my favorite town in the country.

Comment

Laredo Tx is pretty awesome

Comment

Alvord Tx has so much going for it I don’t know where to start.

Comment

Boston
                        Philadelphia
                        Las Vegas
                        New Orleans

I have enjoyed the visits we made to these better than most.

Comment

Boston,Las Vegas, Sante Fe, NM. , Leakey,TX.

Comment

I enjoyed anchorage, and Vancouver
                            New York is cool
                            I want to go to Charlestown SC when it’s cool weather

Comment

Define big City? I like Memphis more because of Graceland and Beal. Like Nashville and the Piegon Ford/Gatlinburg. Texas Ft Worth

Comment

Working...
                              X