No announcement yet.

Last time you got lost?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never gotten myself lost. Been confused as hell a time or two.

That being said, i have been very lost once (not my fault)....just a few words. 2nd lieutenant, compass, topo map, Phillipine jungles

Comment

1992 Panama Jungle.

What we get for giving the city boy the compass

Comment

I got lost trying to find the port Mansfield jetty’s , the current pushed my farther south then I thought and we had to ask a surfer for directions @ the third cut

Comment

First time bow hunting ever. Went to some public land w my son who was 4 at the time. Cold misty dreary day. Walked in and not even 50 yards in 3 pigs in the open. So I walk around a pond trying to get a better shot. First shot ever actually hunting with a bow, nailed a huge boar broadside. Well it took off running into the thickest brush ever. So I told myself no one will ever believe this, so I'm gona find this hog. Went off into the brush, hog tracks everywhere it all looked the same, that was at around 3pm. It was cold and started to get dark. I thought my cell phone compass or gps would tell me where we were, not so much. Made the call to 911. They sent out 6 officers. All were running their sirens. I could barely hear em. My phone was about about to die. Told the 911 lady if I lost her I would stay put. Finally got to an opening and saw cars go by. Walked out to the road and a police officer was there. He asked me if I was the guy they were looking for. I replied yes. He then asked me if there were really any hogs in those woods. Told him yeah. I always carry a gps w me now when I go there. We made it out just before pitch black darkness.

Comment

Got lost in my wife’s panties last night....

After the baby, she has gained a ton of weight. Those panties are more like a tent now.

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
              Got lost in my wife’s panties last night....

After the baby, she has gained a ton of weight. Those panties are more like a tent now.
              Oh wow

Comment

Sunday morning in Houston after my BIL bachelor party....

Comment

Once in Crockett Nat.forest.
                  Once in Colorado forest
                  Neither were pleasent

Comment

Originally posted by E.TX.BOWHUNTER View Post
                    Just a minute ago on the sweaty girl thread.

It died! I missed it! Anyone have any of the content archived? Asking for a friend...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Never got actually lost, but sure as heck turned around a lot, and start freaking out. Most of the times its down there hunting pigs and javelina. Man I start tracking those dudes and pretty soon I don't know which way the utv is. Pull out the gps ( hopefully I have some reference marked) and then I start questioning that thing, thinking iam getting more lost. But thankfully I have found roads and then the "picture " eventually clears up, and I know we're iam at. But **** that feeling sucks , bad ! Seems to get worse as I get older, I get turned around easy any more. Actually a group of four of us, tracking my youngest sons javelina, we did get lost for about three hours. Every body had a differant way they thought we should go. Arguing and stuff . But again we eventually hit a road, and popped out about 300 yards from the utvs somehow, pure luck. We all carry gps units now, but don't always mark a spot, until we get twisted around.

Comment

Being truly lost is a scary feeling. Been lost once in the woods on a 17,000 acre ranch in Terrel County and been lost once in a structure fire... I honestly don’t know which one was worse.

Comment

Working...
                        X