Gun safe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gun safe

Is this a good one for the money? It's a birthday gift for my 15 year old. It's also at the top of my birthday present budget.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I have the smaller version of this and I've been very happy with it. I put a battery powered under cabinet light in mine and bolted it to the floor. I've been opening the door on average once a day for four years and haven't had to replace the batter yet. Tractor Supply usually has some good deals.

Comment

I bought a Winchester safe off of their "dings and scratches" inventory. It has a scratch on the back the size of a paper clip and it was roughly 60% off...delivered.

Let me know if you're interested and I'll send you the Winchester rep's contact info.

Ps I don't know much about Cannon but I like your son's style. Sounds like you are raising him right.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckley99 View Post
        I bought a Winchester safe off of their "dings and scratches" inventory. It has a scratch on the back the size of a paper clip and it was roughly 60% off...delivered.

Let me know if you're interested and I'll send you the Winchester rep's contact info.
        inerested..

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
          inerested..
          I just PM'd you her email address. Good luck!
          Last edited by Buckley99; 05-19-2017, 04:31 PM.

Comment

They had that exact one for 499.99 last weekend. I alsmost bought it. Now seeing the price is up, I kinda wish I would have.

Comment

I have the exact same safe. I would buy another if I needed it

Comment

Costco has safes on sale often, the model is slightly different but looks like the exact same model. I think that safe or one like it would be great, just looking for the best deal would be the challenge.

Comment

Costco will also deliver the safe to your curb for free. If there aren't any elevations, the driver will usually deliver into your garage if you ask nicely. I have a Cannon safe and discovered it had a gap in the door space. I worked with their customer service manager and they admitted it was out of specs. They replaced the safe at no cost, and let me keep the old one. They even gave me two dehumidifiers at no cost along with the safe. So yeah, I got a "free" safe, but I also lost about 1/3 of my closet space - but no complaints.

Good luck,

Dave

Comment

Working...
                  X