No announcement yet.

SHNF 16-17 BS thread ( Banter session)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Way to go swamp, I have killed many, but none with a traditional bow, Congrats

Comment

I shot my first turkey this year. And I will admit I missed my first shot. So getting one with trad stuff had to be a big high for you. I would still be out there flinging arrows at them if I had trad gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I shot my first turkey this year too.

Scared the he!! out of everyone in HEB

Comment

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
          I shot my first turkey this year too.

Scared the he!! out of everyone in HEB

You truly are retarded. I feel for your wife. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
            You truly are retarded. I feel for your wife. Lol
            You kidding? It was her idea.... 20% off damaged goods

Comment

Aj I can expect that out of dmack but you

Comment

Lmao!

Comment

I shot my first turkey this year. And I will admit I missed my first shot. So getting one with trad stuff had to be a big high for you. I would still be out there flinging arrows at them if I had trad gear.

Missed the first one too. Went straight through its back feathers.

Luckily 30 mins later another came by and stopped at the same exact spot

After like 10 attempts, I finally killed a squirrel today.
                  Last edited by SwampRabbit; 04-11-2016, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Killed a triple beard bird as my first and only turkey ever.
                    Kinda ruined.
                    But trad gear would be nice. Tried going to BPS to get a jig and some feathers to Fletch up my arrows for my recurve. BPS is too high on their gear. I guess I just need to bite the bullet and do it. I really need to practice, which is hard without arrows.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
                      Kinda ruined.
                      But trad gear would be nice. Tried going to BPS to get a jig and some feathers to Fletch up my arrows for my recurve. BPS is too high on their gear. I guess I just need to bite the bullet and do it. I really need to practice, which is hard without arrows.

Just order through Lancaster. They have trad stuff.

Comment

Just order through Lancaster. They have trad stuff.
                        Cheap?

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
                          Missed the first one too. Went straight through its back feathers.

Luckily 30 mins later another came by and stopped at the same exact spot

After like 10 attempts, I finally killed a squirrel today.

Yep. I blew feathers also. But that's always the first shot. The second your nerves are more in check.

Comment

Cheap?

Should be cheaper. It's the wal mart of all archery gear. From trad too Olympic recurve. From hunting too top gear for outdoors.

Comment

If it's archery it's there. Lancaster archery supply.

Comment

Kinda ruined.

Depending on what you need, this guy that runs a shop called the nocking point is pretty dang cheap. Doing some personal pricing this weekend of my prefered equipment, his prices on beaman shafts are cheaper than 3 rivers or lancaster, feathers were about the same at roughly $7 a dozen. But I couldn't believe how much cheaper he was on stuff like string material and points/broadheads. And he charges actual shipping. But for you it would be hard for me to do anything but just recommend you get a 6 pack of beamans already fletched from 3 rivers for about 60 plus shipping.

Comment

Working...
                                X