Economic warfare against gun makers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Economic warfare against gun makers

It makes sense that if liberals can't get rid of our rights through the courts that they would pressure gun makers through institutional investors.

Truth

The more noise that’s made, the more that will be a catalyst to demand.
    There's a lot of truth in that statement. I never had the desire to own an AR. But both houses are controlled by Republicans and the guy in the Whitehouse ran on the Republican ticket. And yet we're seeing more headway in gun control legislation now than we've seen in a long time. It's making me reconsider not my desire for an AR, but rather my need.

Comment

Originally posted by donpablo View Post
      There's a lot of truth in that statement. I never had the desire to own an AR. But both houses are controlled by Republicans and the guy in the Whitehouse ran on the Republican ticket. And yet we're seeing more headway in gun control legislation now than we've seen in a long time. It's making me reconsider not my desire for an AR, but rather my need.

I never had a desire until I bought my first one and now I have a need for them all[emoji23]. There is so much you can do with the different AR platforms that you can’t do with a bolt action rifle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

investors have one incentive to spending money....to make more money..
        if they can turn 1 dollar into 50... they dont give a **** about political bs...
        and the ones that do..are easily replaced..

Comment

Working...
        X