Today's election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dbaio1 View Post
    Unfortunately I believe it. The Republicans for the most part have turned their back on Trump in the name of politics. The very thing we need, term limits, to correct the system will involve the politicians voting against themselves and their political machines. Anyone who is elected that tries to bring term limits to reality will be destroyed by the political machine that is composed of both red and blue.
    The Republicans may have turned their backs on Trump, but the people haven't. If social media numbers and rally turnouts mean anything, then Trump has it. I am still hopeful. Remember, most polls at the end of the 1980 race had Carter winning the election.

Comment

I think he has a chance still. The media is trying to suppress the vote by saying no chance. I've been praying hard. This is a big one.

Comment

The media is no better than a nazi informaion minister.

Comment

Originally posted by Kurdawg View Post
          68.56% of statistics are made up.

You sure it's not 87.3%?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Get Right View Post
            The HuffPost presidential forecast model gives Democrat Hillary Clinton a 98.2 percent chance of winning the presidency. Republican Donald Trump has essentially no path to an Electoral College victory.
            I hope and pray the Huff is 100% wrong and Trump wins it.

Comment

They had a interview w George Seros the other day. He is as far left as you can go, but he said Trump would win the Popular Vote by 70%, and still lose because of the Electoral College. What kind of future are we leaving for our kids. . . .

Comment

I'm just glad it'll be over...tired of hearing about it. I'm resigned about the likely outcome and a rough four years or more.

Comment

Whether they like him or not, I'm sure there's not a Congressman or Representative one that has taken a financial loss the past 8 years. They'd rather have H for the pure fact that 'business as usual' can go on, throwing out term limits threatens some career politicians out of millions.

Comment

Originally posted by BowFed2014 View Post
                    They had a interview w George Seros the other day. He is as far left as you can go, but he said Trump would win the Popular Vote by 70%, and still lose because of the Electoral College. What kind of future are we leaving for our kids. . . .
                    George is not dar left, he is evil communist. He assisted the germans in the killing of millions of his own people. He has brought down many countries and he has always had intent to bring down ours. He ownes voting machine companies and quite sure he has a plans to fix this election.

Comment

My prediction- unfortunately, Killary will win by a few points. Probably less than the few points that were wasted on Johnson...

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                        If 23 million Christians were to turn out wouldn't be a contest.
                        If there were 23 mil Christians in here we wouldn't be in the mess we are in

Comment

if H gets it the oil and gas bussiness in texas is a done deal if T gets it it will roar back strong I pray for trump.

Comment

The democrats vote tomorrow so the results won't come in till Wednesday night.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                              The direction is already determined, down. All today determines is the spin that takes us there and the relative velocity in which we go.

It's a sad state of affairs really.
                              Nailed it

Comment

You actually believe what Huffpost writes?

They are part of the crooked & dishonest media

Comment

Working...
                                X