First caravan arrived at Texas border across from Eagle Pass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
    I don't know why they don't look at the data from other walls throughout history. Walls work. Look at the statistics. They built one in China over a thousand years ago and one in Germany just in this last century. Not a single Mexican crossed them and lived to tell about it.

Hoggslayer
    FIFY!

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
      Why TF is Mexico allowing the to travel thru their country. Smdh
      Viva La Rrrrrraza!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tubby View Post
        From the article posted in the OP..

Wireless accessories... really?? Are these leftover 0bama phones?? Who's paying that bill?? I didn't realize that wireless accessories are included in life or death supplies...

#buildthewall
        Maybe they're seeking asylum from crappy dial up.

Comment

There is no crisis at the border. Total bs according to democraps. 1000's walking across at McAllen everyday and all alone the border. Build that **** wall now If they wait much longer they'll have to put the wall at the Red river.

Comment

I bet all of those caravan people make a great cover for the cartel folks bringing drugs over.

Comment

Haven't heard any updates on the news about this story. Did all the "better lifers" go back home?

Comment

I just recently came back from a mid Feb. hog hunt on a ranch southwest of Asherton. Didn't see a single wet coming thru this time. Coming home early on a Sunday morning bout daylight into the edge of Carrizo Springs there was a raid going down on what appeared to be a safe house at the edge of town on hwy 186. About 10 to 12 LEOs from BP to DPS, sheriff and local PD. They had a few on the ground outside in plastic cuffs. No idea if it was drug bust or illegals.

Comment

Working...
                X