No announcement yet.

Playset Rejuvenation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks fantastic! My brother and I put together a $600 one for my kids... It took me dern near 3hrs to just get the pieces out of the boxes and put into "alpha-merical" order PRIOR to me even bolting anything together!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lglidewell View Post
      Looks fantastic! My brother and I put together a $600 one for my kids... It took me dern near 3hrs to just get the pieces out of the boxes and put into "alpha-merical" order PRIOR to me even bolting anything together!!!
      Yes, but you finished that "2 to 4 years" puzzle in only 67 days!

Comment

Only a few touch up items remain. Having to clean the old tire swing so I don't ruin a bunch of cloths, but other than that she's all done. Girls are having fun on it! Hell, I've even spent a few minutes on the swings.

Before
        Click image for larger version

Name:	2016-11-06 11.47.38.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	89.0 KB
ID:	24477631

After

Name:	2016-12-24 12.46.48.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.4 KB
ID:	24477632

Name:	2016-12-25 10.47.56.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	106.8 KB
ID:	24477633

Comment

Looks like new! Good job.

Comment

Dang! Bang up job.

Comment

Turned out great.

Comment

Looks great! My kids & nephews have outgrown the one my folks have at their house for grandkids. They just asked last week if I'd like to haul it to my house for my grandkids as they're starting to get old enough for a playset. I'll be getting into one of these projects in the near future myself. Though, I'm not sure I'm as dedicated as you are.

Comment

Nice job!

Comment

Way to go Chad. My mom bought a big one for Callie and it took 2 people a full day to put it together.

I would rather build a playset from scratch that put another one together.

Comment

Great job, dad!

(Also makes me glad I live a few houses down from the school's playground)

Comment

Awesome job! Looks great

Comment

Thanks for the comments guys. I'm glad this one is over. Starting on a new DIY now. I'm adding on to my parents pole barn so I have somewhere to park my travel trailer. Post were set yesterday. Always something....

Comment

Now you have the experience to do your fence to match lol.

Good job. Gave me some ideas when the wife starts wanting one for ours.

Comment

^^ hehe. The fence is in the works. Waiting on the neighboring subdivision to make a decision and pony up their part of the cost.

Comment

Great job Chad! I have a feeling I will be doing the same thing hopefully later than sooner

Comment

Working...
                                X