No announcement yet.

North Korea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forget Iran. This is where the biggest nuclear threat is. If they ever figure out how to make a rocket that will reach the US don't think that little crazy guy over there won't load one up and send it our way.

Comment

The world is in a hell of a mess! We surely do need to try to nullify the little midget, but he's just crazy enough to nuke South Korea if we shoot one if his missiles. Heck, we could even shoot it down out of the air. Maybe we could make him believe it just failed and blew up on its own...

He's just plain crazy. It's that simple, and that's what makes him so very dangerous...
      The Middle East is about to blow a gasket too, and it's fed by religious fanatics that have no self worth or value for life they are so brainwashed...

It's next to impossible for us to deal with any of these folks rationally, even militarily. They are so unpredictible, they could cause us and more likely our real allies all kinds of grief, and we are just not ready for that yet... not sure if we will ever be, but President Trumps idea of making us the preeminent world power even more so than we are now will help this situation some. If they know our president will in fact let our fighting men/women do their jobs and they know we indeed can and are willing to vaporize them, they will think long and hard before they do any real strikes...

Like I said, our world today is in a hell of a mess, literally!

Comment

Take out the leader of NK and his henchman and the world will be screaming for us to feed their whole country
        Last edited by Chew; 03-17-2017, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
          Take out the leader of NKand his henchman and the world will be screaming for us to feed their whole country

Not just that but someone even more dangerous might take his place

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
            Not just that but someone even more dangerous might take his place
            Are you saying it might resemble the Middle East after the fall of Hussein?

China would swoop right in. Besides the Chinese people are getting greedy now, they need a fresh population of sweat shop workers

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
              Are you saying it might resemble the Middle East after the fall of Hussein?

China would swoop right in. Besides the Chinese people are getting greedy now, they need a fresh population of sweat shop workers
              China wants nothing to do with that refugee issue. That's a horrible situation for them.

Comment

No removing regimes or nation building anymore. Slap the **** out of them and move on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                  No removing regimes or nation building anymore. Slap the **** out of them and move on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  You're assuming that they wouldn't respond to South Korea at all. It's a gamble that we or China are not willing to take.

Comment

I was on the sk /nk border for a while when i was in the Marines. The tension was palpable with soldiers staring at each other through binos. Its a mess any way you look at it. I wish the north koreans would revolt but they dont know anything else and probably dont have the infastructure to make it work as a viable free nation

Comment

On April 9th I will be standing on the border of north and south korea. My goal is to hurl a rock across the border. If MAN never post again on tbh after that you know it all went wrong and stuff happened. ...tell people my story.

Comment

Go with God young MAN. May the wind be at your back, may your stone feel weightless and never touch the ground, and may your rotator cuff allow you to make such a senseless motion.

Comment

If we were to blow up their missiles that little
                          Puggy fart will likely send troops into the south, he is also likely to launch all he has at the south and Japan. There would be a war like we have not seen since Vietnam.
                          There is no simple fix for this situation

Comment

From what I have read, SK wouldn't want the NK land or population even if it was given to them. NK is living in such poverty and illiteracy brought on by generations of the ruling family this country is not even on par with 3rd world countries. Only the city Pyongyang is said to really be developed like the average city. Generation after generation of its citizens have been brainwashed by state media, work camps and violence. Removing the leaders without a massive rebuilding effort would be devastating to this population who does not know or have the backbone (because it has been beaten out of them) to stand on their own. For that same reason, hoping for an internal rebellion is futile. NK is truly in bad shape. For the most part, IMO, the world has turned a blind eye to NK because no one wants to be on the hook for rebuilding/saving their population.

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
                              You're assuming that they wouldn't respond to South Korea at all. It's a gamble that we or China are not willing to take.
                              My position is at when they are arming ICBMs with nukes, at that point its a gamble we will have to take.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                                My position is at when they are arming ICBMs with nukes, at that point its a gamble we will have to take.
                                Your right, at some point, regardless of the consequence, something will need to be done.

Comment

Working...
                                X