This makes no sense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This makes no sense

I am beyond stunned and wondering what possibly could of happened here that this woman called the cops and was then killed. Then all the other issues involved with the LE shooter, where he shot her and all the cops turning off their body cams. Absolutely mind boggling.

The Minneapolis police officers who arrived at Justine Damond’s home shortly before she was shot and killed on Saturday did not have their body cameras on -- in violation of department policy -- and the American Civil Liberties Union wants to know why.

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
    I am beyond stunned and wondering what possibly could of happened here that this woman called the cops and was then killed. Then all the other issues involved with the LE shooter, where he shot her and all the cops turning off their body cams. Absolutely mind boggling.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/07/18...ian-woman.html
    We should march in the street, loot our stores, and fire bomb police cars!!!!!
    Oh Wait.....

Comment

Definitely odd and one of those things that make you go......WTH!!!!

Comment

I'll wait for investigation to complete.
        shot through a car door in the abdomen leans heavy to accidental discharge though... but again.. lots of questions...no official answers.

Comment

Yeah, some real hard explanations in this story.

Comment

It certainly looks screwy. I'm betting a negligent discharge.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
              I'll wait for investigation to complete.
              shot through a car door in the abdomen leans heavy to accidental discharge though... but again.. lots of questions...no official answers.
              I read shot from passenger seat out drivers window. Even if accidental discharge, should be manslaughter at the least.

Comment

He feared for his life! What was she doing so close to the patrol car?

I'll wait for the official investigation on this one.

Did they do a toxicology report on her?
                Look into her criminal background?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                    I read shot from passenger seat out drivers window. Even if accidental discharge, should be manslaughter at the least.
                    We just had a fort worth cop lie and say his shotgun accidentally discharged and then when proven that that wasn't the case he recanted and said he pulled the trigger and shot a guy that was on his knees with his arms up about 50 feet away from him in the arm

He got off completely

So I think this cop will get off just the same

Let's pray for this officer and his family

Comment

I'm no LEO but isn't it some sort of no-no to turn off a dash/body cam when contacting someone? I'm just asking, not pointing fingers. I will withhold judgment until the investigation concludes but from my part of Texas, it stinks like crap. I'd be a mad S.O.B. if I were her husband/finacè.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                        I bet the officer driving the patrol car was pretty surprised too.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                          I bet the officer driving the patrol car was pretty surprised too.
                          Huh? I can't hear you!!

Comment

It's crazy how much this is happening. Anymore, it seems like you can get pulled over for speeding, and wind up dead over nothing. Yet if you shoot the cop, your gonna be hung, almost guaranteed.
                            Call them out for something, that has nothing to do with you, get killed.
                            Lie down on the ground with your hands in the air, get shot :-/. Yet we are supposed to comply with what they say. Just do what the cop says and you won't get shot is the mantra around here. Please.
                            It's not like the wild west, when the Sheriff was a good guy, and protected the people from the outlaws.
                            Cops have become the outlaws, and we are not allowed to protect ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                              It's crazy how much this is happening. Anymore, it seems like you can get pulled over for speeding, and wind up dead over nothing. Yet if you shoot the cop, your gonna be hung, almost guaranteed.
                              Call them out for something, that has nothing to do with you, get killed.
                              Lie down on the ground with your hands in the air, get shot :-/. Yet we are supposed to comply with what they say. Just do what the cop says and you won't get shot is the mantra around here. Please.
                              It's not like the wild west, when the Sheriff was a good guy, and protected the people from the outlaws.
                              Cops have become the outlaws, and we are not allowed to protect ourselves.
                              Lets be fair and just say.........."there are good and very bad in every group!" This story is still developing to be honest and fair to all parties involved.

Comment

Working...
                              X