Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miniziz 28" Blackstone Griddle thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
    Now that’s not proper table manners

Comment

Looked again. Mine now says refunded. Hasn’t showed up as a credit yet. I’ll give it another day or three.

Comment

Got an email this morning. Assume everyone else that bought did too? Lets see if the refund comes our way! Sure wish the griddle showed up on my door though.
        Attached Files

Comment

I got the same refund notice this am. Oh well ...I’ve never been happier to not get what I ordered[emoji23]. Hopefully the refund comes through.

Comment

Same here. We shall see!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I guess this is just a way to scam you out of the credit card information? Or they just hope you forget about it?

Comment

I received the same email for my second purchase. The first one I didn’t receive an email stating that my order was received. However, both were charged on my card. We shall see still sounds like a scam to me!!!

Comment

Miniziz 28" Blackstone Griddle thread....

I’m hoping they just had 6 and their system couldn’t stop the ordering....and it’s not a scam.

In looking at their website they have all kinds of other **** and trinkets for sale. Hopefully it’s all legit with software that doesn’t have the capability of stopping the ordering after they run out.

Comment

I got the cancellation email as well. I was cautiously optimistic about the arrival. Oh well. I’m in that same boat about my refund now.

Comment

I never received a confirmation email on my order to begin with. Still says processing and my card has been charged. I even sent them a message through their website and never received any kind of communication back. Oh well, I guess the cc company will have to handle.

Suckage all the way around.

Comment

Minzizi site is now a bad gateway...🤬

Comment

Sadly there seems to be a lot of this going around. I purchased something from a seemed to be legit retailer, nothing from them or anything. Luckily paid through Paypal and 30 days after I filed the case with them it was refunded. Im sure yall will get credit card reimbursed , just crazy how much of this is out there.

Comment

Hopefully you cheap skates will step up to a 36" from a real store, and join us on the griddle thread that cooks.

Comment

I thought I finally had Smart talked into getting one. I guess he will never evolve beyond the disc cooker.

I hope y'all get your refunds. I hate to see stuff like this.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                                I thought I finally had Smart talked into getting one. I guess he will never evolve beyond the disc cooker.

I hope y'all get your refunds. I hate to see stuff like this.

Hell I hardly use the disk either. I get more use out of an electric skillet........

I can make a mean Big mac...

Comment

Working...
                                X