Reverse lunge curls. 3 sets of 12.
    Hammer curls. 3 sets of 12.
    60 second rest between sets.
    V-up Russian twist. 4 sets to failure.
    30 seconds rest between sets.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm out...

all week looks like. Security for the stock show all week. The food is killing me! I've never seen so many carbs in my life.

Comment

.9 mile warm up, chest, bicep super sets, then calves......10 minutes on the row machine and finished with 12 minutes in the dry sauna stretching my legs. My left shoulder is really being aggravated by my chest workouts. I have dropped the weight but it isnt helping. I have some topical creams prescribed by the doctor Im going to start applying to see if they can help. If it doesnt, I think Im going to be stuck with decline press only for awhile which is going to suck. I dont think it is injured, just aggravated as my shoulder exercise arent weak or painful. But chest exercised arent fun right now.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
          .9 mile warm up, chest, bicep super sets, then calves......10 minutes on the row machine and finished with 12 minutes in the dry sauna stretching my legs. My left shoulder is really being aggravated by my chest workouts. I have dropped the weight but it isnt helping. I have some topical creams prescribed by the doctor Im going to start applying to see if they can help. If it doesnt, I think Im going to be stuck with decline press only for awhile which is going to suck. I dont think it is injured, just aggravated as my shoulder exercise arent weak or painful. But chest exercised arent fun right now.
          Try some rotator cuff exercises and face pulls. Sometimes weaker posterior delts and cuffs can cause issues. It happens to me.

Today session was less than stellar. **** poor sleep and my mind was elsewhere because my sons blood sugar was acting up. It’s back under control now. Chest, back, arms and abs.

Hammer Strength incline then decline
          Cable flyers and incline dB flyers and dB incline close Press to pump the upper chest.

Back was pull downs, close grip rows and under hand matching rows.

Arms was reverse grip pull downs super set with hammer curls
          Single stem push downs with bicep curls with arms parallel to the floor

All arms done on freestyle cable machine

Abs were weighted crunches on machine for obliques and abs.

Not my best effort but I’ll live to lift another day. Off day tomorrow for work schedule changes. Doing 7a-7p. Wed will be Leg day.

Comment

Burpee push-up pyramids. 4 sets of 8, 6, 4, 2.
            Alternating incline DB press. 3 sets of 12 each arm.
            Side lateral raises. 3 sets of 12.
            Tubing tricep kick backs. 3 sets of 12.
            Tubing tricep push aways. 3 sets of 12.
            60 second rest between sets.
            Tomorrow is upper body conditioning.

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
              Try some rotator cuff exercises and face pulls. Sometimes weaker posterior delts and cuffs can cause issues. It happens to me.
              I should have been more specific than saying shoulder exercises.....most of my shoulder work is for my delts and cuffs. They dont bother me at all. I think I just got too heavy on my flat bench and incline press and have aggravated it. I know all of the strength tests to do to figure out if there is a cuff problem and there is zero weakness(thank God) with them. Tomorrow is shoulder day!

Comment

****, we already lost all of the new guys on the thread just 2 weeks in lol.

Comment

Lol, they're probably just forgetting to post.

Comment

Back and Bi's with some forearms mixed in.

All 4x12 or 4x10 with a 5th high rep set 15-20.

Too lazy to type out the routine.

Shoulders tomorrow along with abs and a 1-2 mile run.

Saw two interesting things today at the gym......

1) A guy whos a solid XL possibly XXL wearing a Medium size Hawaiian Punch shirt and 6inch tight shorts....

2) Two guys doing bench. One ripped dude that probably maxes out at 350-375ish and another guy that maxes out at probably 185ish. So why is the "185" guy getting under the Bar with 305 on it while he's requiring 125 pounds of help from his buddy?

Is this a common practice? Does this actually help? Very confused yet have open ears to learn something knew.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                      1) A guy whos a solid XL possibly XXL wearing a Medium size Hawaiian Punch shirt and 6inch tight shorts....
                      I didn't think I would see anyone I knew![emoji23]
                      Several years ago I worked out with a guy that could lift probably double what I could at the time. He used to have me "try" to lift his workout weight every couple weeks. We didn't know what we were doing. I think he just liked to show off. Lol

Comment

We have a guy at my gym that looks just like Tommy Boy, not quite as heavy but close.....He wears a tshirt that barely makes it to his waistline so it is constantly riding up showing that spare tire of manliness and his shorts are to small as well. He has the continuous plumber look going on and to top it off generally both pockets of his shorts are pull out. Im going to get a picture one of these days. Im guessing these clothes used to fit him when he was in high school. Now, not so much.

Comment

Hopefully, doing only as Muskles said.

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
                          Lol, they're probably just forgetting to post.

Hopefully this.

I should have been more specific than saying shoulder exercises.....most of my shoulder work is for my delts and cuffs. They dont bother me at all. I think I just got too heavy on my flat bench and incline press and have aggravated it. I know all of the strength tests to do to figure out if there is a cuff problem and there is zero weakness(thank God) with them. Tomorrow is shoulder day!

I was hesitant to post because I know you know what to do. Glad all is well.

Saw two interesting things today at the gym......

2) Two guys doing bench. One ripped dude that probably maxes out at 350-375ish and another guy that maxes out at probably 185ish. So why is the "185" guy getting under the Bar with 305 on it while he's requiring 125 pounds of help from his buddy?

Is this a common practice? Does this actually help? Very confused yet have open ears to learn something knew.
                          What was seen cannot be unseen.

Ego lifting is terrible and a good way for both parties to get injured.

Comment

Not only has the whole city of San Antonio become a ghost town but so has the gym lol

3 people here

Shoulders SS w/ ABs to force my fatarse to do abs instead of chicken out
                            Last edited by 150class; 01-16-2018, 07:23 AM.

Comment

In. Been getting up at 4:45 every morning during the week to work out since August. Did chest and triceps today.

Comment

Not only has the whole city of San Antonio become a ghost town but so has the gym lol

3 people here

Shoulders SS w/ ABs to force my fatarse to do abs instead of chicken out
                                That's a good thing. No one to slow your role.

Comment

Working...
                                X