No announcement yet.

To Kill or Not...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would much rather have the rat snakes around eating the rats and mice.

Comment

We found a rat snake on our driveway a couple weeks ago. We relocated/encouraged him to the pasture next to us. Of course he was outside. We've found 3 over the years inside the house. As I'm not about to pick it up, those unfortunately, lose their heads prior to relocation...

Comment

No reason to kill, just relocate.

Comment

I was on the tractor yesterday, shredding fence rows and let a 4' coachwhip take his time getting out of my way

Venomous close to the house or rat snake in my hen house get whacked

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
            Get a few layin hens. Then when you kill a chicken snake you won’t have to feel bad or explain yourself.
            Yep! Kill all chicken snakes! Hate em. Lost many a chicken and egg to em. Sometimes they will kill multiple half grown chickens trying to get them down their throat. Bunch a dead 2 month old chickens will change your mind real quick....

Comment

Believe it or not there are some harmless snakes I don't particularly care for. But if I see one it can keep it moving. I ain't got no reason to mess with it and it ain't got nothin against me.

Garter Snakes and Water Snakes are two I can think of right off the top of my head. They both stink like no other.

Comment

Not poisonous and not hurting anyone. Let him be and he'll take care of any rodent problems in future.

Comment

Good snake. You did good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

To answer the question though. What would I do? Give her a shovel and let her decide how bad she wants it gone.Lol But that's probably one of many reasons why I don't have a wife.

Comment

Working...
                    X