Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Fixed blade broadheads do you shoot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G5 strykers. Love these heads

Comment

NAP Thunderheads 100gr

Comment

Muzzy 3 blade 100's everything from squirrel to bull elk

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
          You seen their new head????

No sir, what's up?

Comment

Originally posted by Jmh05 View Post
            No sir, what's up?

Comment

They ought to be pretty good heads don't you think ragin? Have you tried them yet

Comment

Dang I like that cutting width. I may order a pack to see how they fly.

Comment

G5 Montec

Comment

Originally posted by Fergeris View Post
                    They ought to be pretty good heads don't you think ragin? Have you tried them yet

Haven't got em yet. I was all decided on what I was gonna shoot this fall. Then, BAM! These. :-/

Comment

Might have to put down the viper tricks and give the black hornet a try.

Comment

What Fixed blade broadheads do you shoot?

Just talked to the CEO. Their web sight was a tad confusing on the cut. The main blade is 1-1/4 and the bleeder is 7/8

Comment

Here is a small sample of some of mine. Solid legend 125
                          Old solid 125
                          silver flame 125

Comment

I tried the montec g5s last season and put down a few pigs and a deer but definitely agree they dont produce a good blood trail. The deer crashed about 15yards in sight but there was zero blood even where he laid.

Comment

I'm going to try the slick trick mags this year. CastAndBlast have you started shooting these yet?

Comment

Originally posted by be12hunt View Post
                                I'm going to try the slick trick mags this year. CastAndBlast have you started shooting these yet?

Yes! Fly great! Durable! Blood trails have been good. I haven't been shocked by the size of the entrance/exit holes, but they are good. My experience is limited with them though. I have only shot my last 3 hogs with them.

Comment

Working...
                                X