No announcement yet.

2017 Texas Rangers Season Thread!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was happy to hear Napoli is coming back.

Comment

Beltre' already dealing w/ leg issues and he wants to play in the WBC. I know the dude always has leg issues in the spring, but he's not getting any younger. I'm not down w/ this World Baseball Classic. Fingers crossed.

Comment

Originally posted by lmartin5 View Post
        Can someone please answer this question: After almost (4) months off from any type of competitive baseball, how can Adrian Beltre report to spring training with a strained calf, to the extent that he could miss 2-4 weeks? SMH on this one.

Old guys don't like to practice, ala Brett Favre.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          Old guys don't like to practice, ala Brett Favre.
          My thoughts exactly. I would put money on him being 100% when the opening bell rings

Comment

Hamilton already ailing. I swear i don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
              Hamilton already ailing. I swear i don't get it.
              Smart says Meh!

Hi Jason

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                Smart says Meh!

Hi Jason
                Once one of my favorite players but after he left for the Angels with his *****-arse wife, I wrote him off. Although technically, I should love him and her for making the Angels foot the majority of that big arse contract for crap production..

That being said, I would have liked to have seen him rekindle some of that magic for the Rangers sake. He's too **** brittle..

Comment

Beltre' going to play in the WBC. Nervousing here.

Comment

Good to see Rougie get extended.....Astros love it too......

Sounds like ChiChi Rodriguez and Nick Martinez are stinking it up bad in the bottom of the rotation battle..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

Sounds like ChiChi Rodriguez and Nick Martinez are stinking it up bad in the bottom of the rotation battle..
                      Those 2 guys have been spares for awhile now. JD better start punching into the office early these days and find a serviceable starter pretty soon. This rotation is suspect to say the least.

Comment

Chi Chi is out for the foreseeable future. They shut him down for a few months. Nick will never be great but can be serviceable at times. Hopefully we can get some kind of production from either Ross or Cashner this season. If Ross is able to regain any kind of form that could be a solid 1,2,3 for us.

Comment

Hearing hay Ross should be in the rotation on rehab assignment when season starts. Should be up with the rangers fairly quickly

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            I was almost forced to take him in a fantasy draft last night. I'll throw my Astros shades out the door when money is on the line, but he got snatched the pick before I was going to take him. Major sigh of relief.

Comment

2017 Texas Rangers Season Thread!!

Anyone know if Texas will be playing Cincinnati this year? I'll only be about an hour and ten from the ball field there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

anyone going to the game Monday?

Comment

Working...
                                X