What's your % take home pay??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
    Some of you 70 and 80 guys, please tell me how you’re doing it !
    Make less money and your govt will reward you.

Comment

This week 67% as there is no med insurance deduction. 63% last week with insurance.

Comment

Somewhere around 60% after 401K, IRA, HSA, and other investments.

Comment

53.31%. I can't afford to max out my 401K. But my child support ends next year. I'll be glad when I'll can give money directly to my son without paying his mom to drink beer and talk **** about me.

Comment

73%, wife, 2 kids, but single income family so that helps keep it in the 70s

Comment

Originally posted by bownutone View Post
              61% now. Will go up in November to about 78% after maxing 401K
              Exact same for me. Should be done with 401K in Sept.

Comment

My ex-wife gets half, my kid gets about half, the gubment gets 40%, I spend about a quarter on fuel and plane tickets and hotels, and I spend the other half on hunting and fishing.

you do the math - I gotta get back to work.

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
                  This week 67% as there is no med insurance deduction. 63% last week with insurance.
                  Dang, just realized that. Made an extra $200 this week!

Comment

Originally posted by rladner View Post
                    73%, wife, 2 kids, but single income family so that helps keep it in the 70s
                    Ok explain that to me.... single income having a positive effect that is...

Comment

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
                      I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

Comment

Doesn't take out as much cause his wife and kids rob him blind weekly?? I'm guessing...

Comment

77% after tax, insurance, 401k & HSA.

Married, single income with 2 kids. Adjusted my w4 to pay minimum tax per period. It evens out over the course of a year so I don't get a tax refund.

Comment

the less you make as a family, the more you can deduct on your w4. You pay less taxes and take home more of your check.

Comment

Single, medical, maxed 401K, maxed ESPP, and a small rainy day fund

48%

Comment

Originally posted by WhiplashTX View Post
                                Single, medical, maxed 401K, maxed ESPP, and a small rainy day fund

48%
                                The rainy day fund is after the paycheck hits so exclude it for this calc

Comment

Working...
                                X