Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
    He a Tigger?
    No sir, Prairie View A&M. .......he had alot of Tigers working for him when he was still in corporate.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
      Mechanical Engineers build weapons, Chemical engineers build projectiles/bullets, Industrial Engineers build targets...
      Reminds me of a joke:

Three engineers are sitting in a bar: A Mechanical Engineer, an Electrical Engineer and a Civil Engineer. They're having a discussion about God and all his creations.

Mechanical Engineer: I'm sure God is a Mechanical Engineer. I mean look at the human heart. A perfect example of a pump system that is so efficient and perfect that it operates flawlessly for 70 or 80 years.

Electrical Engineer: Well I'm sure God is an Electrical Engineer. Look at the central nervous system and how perfectly the brain can send electrical-like impulses to generate power in the limbs, the face, the organs. Everything is run off of this perfect electrical system.

Civil Engineer: God is definitely a Civil Engineer. Just look at women. I mean who, besides a Civil Engineer, would put the sewage dump a half inch away from the playground.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
        Reminds me of a joke:

Three engineers are sitting in a bar: A Mechanical Engineer, an Electrical Engineer and a Civil Engineer. They're having a discussion about God and all his creations.

Mechanical Engineer: I'm sure God is a Mechanical Engineer. I mean look at the human heart. A perfect example of a pump system that is so efficient and perfect that it operates flawlessly for 70 or 80 years.

Electrical Engineer: Well I'm sure God is an Electrical Engineer. Look at the central nervous system and how perfectly the brain can send electrical-like impulses to generate power in the limbs, the face, the organs. Everything is run off of this perfect electrical system.

Civil Engineer: God is definitely a Civil Engineer. Just look at women. I mean who, besides a Civil Engineer, would put the sewage dump a half inch away from the playground.

LMAO, stealing this one!

Comment

Be a welder. Just like an engineer, but with common sense!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
            Thats a GOOD engineer. Im just a dirty machinist, but I appreciate a GOOD engineer.
            Originally posted by Blank View Post
            A good machinist and a good welder can certainly help a crappy engineer. A good engineer with a good machinist and a good welder can make some cool stuff.

Comment

I don't know whats so hard about being a civil engineer. All I do is make water run down hill...

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                I can see it's time for a little more humor.

A pessimist looks at a half filled glass and says it's half empty. An optimist looks at the same glass and says it's half full. An engineer looks at it, and looks at it some more, and measures it, and calculates it......and says this container is twice as big as necesary.
                My 9 year old Daughter who I swear will be an engineer one day said this the other day. "I don't understand why people even talk about, "is the Glass half full or half empty". It all depends on what you are doing. If you are drinking it, it's half empty and if you are filling it up its half full. Problem solved."

My wife and I just sat there in awe.

Comment

And you will sign the drawings the designers did....and get paid way better.

Comment

Originally posted by Lawhunter View Post
                    They do this same thing on your first day of law school.

This reminds me of my little brother. He finds a way to throw law school into every conversation! [emoji38]

Comment

Originally posted by hot_rod_eddie View Post
                      A good machinist and a good welder can certainly help a crappy engineer. A good engineer with a good machinist and a good welder can make some cool stuff.
                      Engineers design it and machinists make it how it should be.

Comment

Why did the engineer dump his girlfriend?

Cause it looked better on paper...

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                          I can see it's time for a little more humor.

A pessimist looks at a half filled glass and says it's half empty. An optimist looks at the same glass and says it's half full. An engineer looks at it, and looks at it some more, and measures it, and calculates it......and says this container is twice as big as necesary.
                          When I was getting my electrical engineering degree I had to take a public speaking class and used that quote to open one of my presentations about engineering (well I just said the Engineer would say it's twice as large, I didn't use the measure and calculate part). It went over well, as I was the only engineering student in with a bunch of teaching and business students. I was also 40 and they were all kids right out of high school so they never heard it before .

Comment

Originally posted by BBReezen View Post
                            Why did the engineer dump his girlfriend?

Cause it looked better on paper...

The law frowns at fixing her with duct tape?

Comment

Originally posted by d_e_smith View Post
                              The law frowns at fixing her with duct tape?
                              She is now with a welder, he made a few field modifications and she's good to go

Comment

Originally posted by Blank View Post
                                Mr. R.G. LeTourneau says hi!

Comment

Working...
                                X