View Single Post
Old 05-04-2014, 05:51 PM   #49
Daniel75
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Red River County & Atoka Co Oklahoma

Quote:
Originally Posted by popup_menace View Post
Man, there are a lot of other things you could say about the best selling bow company in the world, except that. I shoot a chill because it's my favorite bow out there, but I am far from a fanboy. I don't like any other mathews bow out AT ALL. But, every slight change made is significant, and mathews has found a niche and is outselling it's competitors by cranking out small but significant improvements every year. I'll never be a solocam shooter, but mathews found a way to make really nice dual cam bows. They are far from a one trick pony, and just because the names don't change doesn't mean things don't get better.
Mathews doesn't outsell it's competitors because of small and significant changes to their bows, they do that because of marketing and a cult/blind following. No doubt they make nice bows, I had a HeliM and liked it. I like the ChillR and feel it's a better bow than the Creed IMO. But just because they sell the most bows doesn't mean they put out the best product. But again I'll say they make a great bow, despite inflated IBO numbers.
Daniel75 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top