Laguna Atascosa 2017-2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShawnSmithTX View Post
    Does anyone know what time we can start scouting tomorrow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any time I think but you have to have your vehicle validation tag and scouting permit filled out.

Comment

Its timmmmmeeeeeee!!!! Where the TBH drinks happening after orientation

Comment

Hey guys, I'm in a bind. If any of you coming to the hunt use an HHA Optimizer Lite Bowsite and have a #31 site in tape you can spare I will gladly pay you for it. Had one being shipped to me that was suppose to arrive today but didnt make it.

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
          Its timmmmmeeeeeee!!!! Where the TBH drinks happening after orientation
          I'll follow wherever yall want to go as I dont know the area.

Comment

Originally posted by Txfire409 View Post
            Hey guys, I'm in a bind. If any of you coming to the hunt use an HHA Optimizer Lite Bowsite and have a #31 site in tape you can spare I will gladly pay you for it. Had one being shipped to me that was suppose to arrive today but didnt make it.
            I’ll look at my tapes, may have one for ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Txfire409 View Post
              Looks like we're staying there at the same time.
              Turns out I’m actually staying in a house Thursday-Tuesday because some family is coming down with me. I’m planning on getting out to LAWR Thursday to setup and scout around 1:00pm. I’ll probably see you at orientation.

Comment

Thanks for camo recs. Hunting east Texas all my like, I have a variety og oak patterns, lol.
                Just got to hotel, ready to scout in AM. Hope everyone has safe drive.

Oh yeah, I call dibs on the Fallow, so if you see one, just let it walk,

Comment

My rifle permit says that the hunt is Dec 29-31. Does anyone know if the hunt ends at noon or dark on the 31st?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck to all the hunters starting tomorrow. If you all need help with anything, I live close by.

Comment

Originally posted by gemini2759 View Post
                      Good luck to all the hunters starting tomorrow. If you all need help with anything, I live close by.
                      We got drawn for he last rifle hunt out there I maybe call on you then if you are ok with that.

Comment

Ready to be educated! Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GBludau View Post
                          Ready to be educated! Lol

Good luck this hunt. Stick a good one.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Met some cool tbh'ers tonight. Wishing everybody good luck the next few days.

Comment

Oreintation was surprisingly well organized considering the large turn out. Questions and Answers served the best purpose. There should have been more direct questions but I'll lead the next group of hunters to voice some of those ideas, of which I'll voice here at later time. Some good questions were answered, most folks already knew the answers but it served its purpose as a whole.

Cannot wait to get after them in the morning! Good luck to all!! Also met some good TBH folk tonight! The pack is united!!

Comment

Goodluck fellas, go get ya a good one!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X