No announcement yet.

11th Annual TexasBowhunter.com Open - Registration Form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have carried and hit a 1-iron as long as I can remember. It took a long time picking different hybrids up in the store. Made the mistake of buying and hitting a 2 hybrid on Thursday, now I have 4 of them
    Attached Files
    Last edited by 18ncs; 06-25-2016, 06:22 AM.

Comment

2 more weeks...looking forward to it!

Comment

All of this talk about hybrids has me wanting to put mine back in the bag and give them another try

Comment

Karla plays with her dad's Ping I2s from the 70's. Today we went to the PGA Superstore to let her go through the Tour Fitting process. It was an awesome experience. The new Pings were way better but her old Pings were better than the new Taylormades. So I need to track down the Ping rep and hope his kids need some baseball / softball gear to trade out.

Comment

I'm jealous.<><

Comment

Originally posted by sticshooter View Post
              I'm jealous.<><
              I have found the putter you need. Hows that last one holding out

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                Karla plays with her dad's Ping I2s from the 70's. Today we went to the PGA Superstore to let her go through the Tour Fitting process. It was an awesome experience. The new Pings were way better but her old Pings were better than the new Taylormades. So I need to track down the Ping rep and hope his kids need some baseball / softball gear to trade out.

Those I2s were and are still good. While on my hybrid buying spree I saw a set of the successors to the Eyes. I think called Ping Zs (with the big toe). Almost bought them and think I will go back today and get them too. Heath, you must really hold Karla back if you are in the Cull Flight. She looks like she played on the LPGA tour or she still on it?

Comment

Lupe and I are going to get to come. Make room for team Kiss My Putt in the cull flight!
                  Last edited by Ron; 06-27-2016, 10:14 AM.

Comment

11th Annual TexasBowhunter.com Open - Registration Form

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
                    Those I2s were and are still good. While on my hybrid buying spree I saw a set of the successors to the Eyes. I think called Ping Zs (with the big toe). Almost bought them and think I will go back today and get them too. Heath, you must really hold Karla back if you are in the Cull Flight. She looks like she played on the LPGA tour or she still on it?

I'm bad but I have finally given in to letting her help me with my swing.

Like I said it was very interesting to see all the numbers between the different clubs.

Comment

Am I too late if I get check in the mail tomorrow for registration? And, can a non-tbh'er play in the tournament?

Comment

Originally posted by SharpStix View Post
                        Am I too late if I get check in the mail tomorrow for registration? And, can a non-tbh'er play in the tournament?

Hell no, and he'll yes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well unless some unforeseen event such as an alien invasion happens between now and the next 10 or 12 hours I will be sending in registration for:
                          The One Shot Killers
                          J. Adam Carey
                          Jude Forstner
                          Cull flight

Comment

Working. Dang this sounds fun

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Comment

The 18 found its way home, may not need the 20 since this one adjust down 1 degree and up 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent registration today

Team Middle of the Pack:

Andrew Middlebrook
                                Drew Middlebrook (14 year old son)
                                **Trophy Flight**

Comment

Working...
                                X