Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome time!

Comment

Definitely a good time...great folks who came out to participate and very nice course.

I took quite a few pics, but had camera issues....(ok, apparently operator issues ). I'm going to try to fix them, but for the moment...this is my favorite pic.

Mod Photo Bomb

Click image for larger version

Name:	larry-(1-of-1).gif
Views:	1
Size:	118.1 KB
ID:	24310901

Thanks to Casey for the awesome trophy work. Take it from someone who tried one year and failed at it...he puts a lot of time and effort in to these and consistently nails it!

Thanks to Tolbert (Pure Lefty) for always bringing great give-a-aways...you're the best! Jake took the remainder of balls...you made a college kid very happy

And thanks to all of you who participated....you made this a successful, fun event!

Comment

sounds like i wasnt the lefty lol

Comment

[ATTACH]629340[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]629341[/ATTACH]

To change it up a bit next year, we are going to have one flight and 1st thru 6th place trophies. And there are a few other fun ideas floating around that I have already started looking at

Comment

81 woo hoo lol

Comment

It was fun for sure good to meet so more tbhers can't wait until next year.

Comment

Had a great time. Can't wait for next year. Loved Teravista

Comment

I ended up with 2 extra Golf shirts 1 - XL and 1 - 2X
                  If anyone wants them, let me know.....I will sell at my cost $35.50 (+tax and shipping).

Comment

I thought the shirts were really nice! Good job Mary. Thanks again!

Comment

Good times, as usual...thanks for putting it on! I like the shirts this year too. Amazing what hackers we can become in a year!

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                        [ATTACH]629340[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]629341[/ATTACH]

To change it up a bit next year, we are going to have one flight and 1st thru 6th place trophies. And there are a few other fun ideas floating around that I have already started looking at
                        It was a great time but I hate that I turned in a 69 when we actually shot a 68.
                        My partner and playing companions corrected me after the awards were presented. But most important is, it was another great time

Comment

Yes, Kirby and Jeff shorted themselves out of second place...I didn't notice til awards had been handed out. Nice playing with y'all!

Comment

Guess I need to learn how to play golf

Comment

I took quite a few pics, but had camera issues....(ok, apparently operator issues ). I'm going to try to fix them, but for the moment...this is my favorite pic.

Probably because I asked you to make me look skinny!

Thanks to Casey for the awesome trophy work. Take it from someone who tried one year and failed at it...he puts a lot of time and effort in to these and consistently nails it!

Thanks to Tolbert (Pure Lefty) for always bringing great give-a-aways...you're the best! Jake took the remainder of balls...you made a college kid very happy

And thanks to all of you who participated....you made this a successful, fun event!
                              Yep, a big thanks to you Mary and Casey for all your labor in putting this event on. And thanks to Tolbert for all the give-a-way stuff (even though I didn't win any of it!)

Comment

Registration needed by Wednesday (June 4th) to ensure correct shirt size.
                                Late registration will be accepted, but correct shirt size can't be guaranteed.

9th Annual TexasBowhunter.com Golf Tournament Registration

The Date:

June 21, 2014
                                1:30 p.m. (Shotgun)

The Place:
                                Terra Vista Golf Club
                                4333 Tera Vista Club Dr
                                Round Rock, TX 78665
                                (512) 651-9850

The Registration Form

Click Here

Please mail your completed Registration Form and check to the address on the bottom.

*The shirts this year... (Larry will post one with our Tournament logo soon. I couldn't get it attached )

[ATTACH]620369[/ATTACH]

Tournament Format and Awards

Format:

2-Man Scramble is the competition format. It is exactly what it sounds like: a scramble in which the teams consist of two players each. After each shot, the better of the two shots is selected and both players play from that spot, until the ball is holed. One team score is recorded.

Two Flights:

1) Trophy Class Flight – As a guideline, if the combined handicaps (or best guess) are 25 or under, the team belongs in the Trophy Flight.

2) Cull Flight

**Winners of the previous year’s Cull Flight automatically move to this year’s Trophy Flight**

Tournament Awards:

1st 2nd and 3rd places in EACH of the two flights will be awarded trophies.
                                (12 trophies)

Additional Contests & Prizes:

1) Closest to the Pin Contests (2)

Cash prizes will be awarded on two par three holes for the competitor that hits his or her tee shot
                                closest to the pin from the designated tee box. (Cash amount based on participation.)

2) Long Drive Holes (2)

Cash Prizes will be awarded on two par fives to the competitor that hits the longest tee shot from his or her designated tee box The tee shot MUST be in the fairway in order to qualify. (Cash amount based on participation.)

Possible
                                3) Range Contest
                                Winner takes all. Cash prize will be awarded to the winner of the Range “Wedge Hunt”. For 1 hours prior to tee off, participants may pay to enter the Wedge Hunt for $2 per shot or 3 shots for $5. Each participant to hit the 3d target, will advance to a Final round to be held 30 minutes prior to the tournament tee time. Finals: each competitor gets 3 shots, closest to target wins. If two or more hit the target in the final, a one shot shoot-off until there is a winner. (Anyone may enter.)

Fajita Dinner after tournament at Terra Vista is included.

Note: This tournament will strictly be a fun, quality event conducted through tournament fees.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!
                                V

Comment

Working...
                                X