Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
    Kool. Those XX78 X7 Eclipse Shafts???
    Nope, they are XX75 Easton 400 (2117 close out shafts) from Jakes Archery. I kill a lot of hogs here in Hawaii, and I break a lot of shafts doing so. So they send me their close out flier and I buy bought bulk. at $21.00 per Dz I did like 10 dz I think was the last purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by Sticbow View Post
      Nope, they are XX75 Easton 400 (2117 close out shafts) from Jakes Archery. I kill a lot of hogs here in Hawaii, and I break a lot of shafts doing so. So they send me their close out flier and I buy bought bulk. at $21.00 per Dz I did like 10 dz I think was the last purchase.
      I saw the black color. I shot the X7's back in the day for tourneys and XX78 Preadtors for hunting.

Comment

I thought the X7's were always blue, or was that in the stone ages when they were that color?

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
          I thought the X7's were always blue, or was that in the stone ages when they were that color?
          Are you talkin about when Easton first introduced the aluminum arrow

They made a Cosmic Eclipse too.

You left yaself wide open for that!!!!!!!

Comment

I am old and I admit that!

Comment

I am old and I admit that!
              Hell ya aint that old lol

Comment

I give you another arrow that was made back in the day and I'll bet that 90% of the members on here would not know a thing about. Microflight Fiberglass Shafts!

Comment

I give you another arrow that was made back in the day and I'll bet that 90% of the members on here would not know a thing about. Microflight Fiberglass Shafts!
                  Lmao!!! Yep!!! Never seen one. Only read about em.

Do you remember those fluted aluminum shafts??? I dont recall the name right off but i shot those for a couple of years. That about the same time I saw my first mech head. It was a Puckett's Blood Trailer. Then came the Punch Cutters. Talk about a hunk of crap!!!
                  Last edited by JW; 06-06-2012, 02:41 PM.

Comment

CAE Archery made the Excaliber Fluted shafts. Yes I never shot them but I have seen them along with the Pucketts junk!

Comment

Excalibers. Thats was them!!! They were actually pretty tuff compared to other aluminum. Just got hard to find.

Comment

They were tough, but if they bent, you just threw them away, no way to straighten them.

Comment

They were tough, but if they bent, you just threw them away, no way to straighten them.
                          Nope. Done!!!! Lol

Comment

How about this bow: TSS QuadraFlex. First bow with split limbs! What is funny about all this is most of what people think of today as "new ideas" have been around for years.

Comment

How about this bow: TSS QuadraFlex. First bow with split limbs! What is funny about all this is most of what people think of today as "new ideas" have been around for years.
                              Hell how about the very "1st" solo cam?! Which was made by Martin!!! Or the 1st Mathews bow with Sticks n Things camo on it?! Man that was ugly!!!!

Comment

TSS QuadraFlex had one that was very similar to the single cam. Yep, the ole Martin Dyna Bow.

Comment

Working...
                                X