Rage Ex-treme Broadheads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SabineRR View Post
    Not yet! I shoot grim reapers and 2 bladed rages but would definately like to try the new design sometime!
    How you like those reapers compared to the rage? Or is it a toss up and you carry both . I think if i try them that will be my method lol.

Comment

Just my 02 but i would take a 1-3/4 Reaper with those swept back blades over a Rage anyday. Espcially when last year i saw first hand how effective the were and how much more abuse they take than a Rage. And the wound channel and blood trails are nothing short of a crime scene!!!

Comment

TTT and NPE001's original question. Has anyone used this head? And if so how did it do?

Comment

Originally posted by KC Huntin View Post
          TTT and NPE001's original question. Has anyone used this head? And if so how did it do?
          Its already on here.

Comment

Yep, read the posts, also with pics of damage on bears.

Comment

Ahhhh.... You guys are full of it...... All I have to do is show the Snuffer 3 blade and they roll over and die on the spot !!!! Bwahahahahahaaa.... Ok, I need a beer !

Comment

It's pretty easy to tell who actually reads all of the posts, ain't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Sticbow View Post
                  Ahhhh.... You guys are full of it...... All I have to do is show the Snuffer 3 blade and they roll over and die on the spot !!!! Bwahahahahahaaa.... Ok, I need a beer !
                  Lmao!!!! Now post a pic of that quiver!!!!!

Comment

They wont let me shoot rage off my stick bow,but I sure do like them.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleGArchery View Post
                      They wont let me shoot rage off my stick bow,but I sure do like them.
                      Well thats just an oxymoron anyhow!!!

Comment

This is the one I re-designed. I made the top cover taller to protect the fletch, added a elastic draw gather on the bottom of the top cover to keep the arrows from rattling when I walk.
                        There are two additional D rings on the top cover and one on the bottom so I can move the strap to the top for a over the back quiver, or add another strap for a center of the back quiver.
                        The way it is in the picture it goes on the right shoulder. it hangs tight and if I need it will slide to become a side quiver for walking through heavy brush. In the bottom I have loose cell rubber foam rubber in the bottom to keep the broad heads in place.

Comment

Kool. Those XX78 X7 Eclipse Shafts???

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                            So now instead of a regular failure we can have an extreme failure. Awesome!!! Yep, haters gonna hate. Especially after one explodes on a shoulder. Lol
                            Dude you crack me UP! You just can't help yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by Austin Kade View Post
                              Dude you crack me UP! You just can't help yourself!
                              X2!Yea Ragin is really an in the closet Rage-lover!

Comment

Originally posted by ShaBow View Post
                                X2!Yea Ragin is really an in the closet Rage-lover!
                                Ya got me figured out!!!! Lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X