Age experts (tooth wear)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BW96 View Post
    My whole point of this thread. I knew without a doubt she was extremely old no matter what her teeth show

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
    I would have put 7.5 in the book but if you told me she was 9 or 10 I would have no reason not to believe you. Aging by tooth wear is not an exact science.

Comment

Originally posted by Sika View Post
      I would have put 7.5 in the book but if you told me she was 9 or 10 I would have no reason not to believe you. Aging by tooth wear is not an exact science.
      No worries. Y'all did a lot better than I was hopeing! Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sika View Post
        Agreed

Comment

I would agree with all these guys, my guess is 6.5-7.5, but you could tell me it was 9.5 and i wouldn't question it one bit

Comment

Teeth are only about 50 percent correct at best but those are textbook 7.5 yr old teeth.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
              Teeth are only about 50 percent correct at best but those are textbook 7.5 yr old teeth.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
              Yep..Text book South Tx 7 year old. text book 10 year old East Tx. Every known age mature deer we look at here in Houston co age two or even three years younger than known age. I have said this a hundred times but.. The more i learn, the less i know. History on my deer has really upset my base of operation..

Comment

Working...
              X