11th Annual TexasBowhunter.com Open - Registration Form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SharpStix View Post
    Well unless some unforeseen event such as an alien invasion happens between now and the next 10 or 12 hours I will be sending in registration for:
    The One Shot Killers
    J. Adam Carey
    Jude Forstner
    Cull flight
    Dropped the check in the mail today. Looking forward to swinging sticks with you salty bunch.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
      The 18 found its way home, may not need the 20 since this one adjust down 1 degree and up 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      After my buying spree on hybrids I currently have a 16.5, 19, 22, and 25 degree. I'm thinking about getting the 28 and the 31 this afternoon.

I would remind you about changing the loft during a round but since I'm going to have 20+ clubs, 6 brands of golf balls, and we're going to be in Texas, we'll let it slide

Comment

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
        After my buying spree on hybrids I currently have a 16.5, 19, 22, and 25 degree. I'm thinking about getting the 28 and the 31 this afternoon.

I would remind you about changing the loft during a round but since I'm going to have 20+ clubs, 6 brands of golf balls, and we're going to be in Texas, we'll let it slide
        You're assuming this tournament has actual rules!😎
        If I didn't think my opinion was right, then it wouldn't be my opinion. So, any other opinion must be wrong, therefore stupid.

Comment

Lol, I'm waiting on the 20 and my 3 iron is getting a new micro sensicore shaft put on it. Hopefully I have both before the 9th.

Comment

Wish I could join y'all! Remember, it's all about swinging easy.. https://vimeo.com/172824294

Comment

Exciting News!!!

Bison Coolers and GameGuard, both, are donating some great goodies for prizes.

Thanks Jeremy/Bison Coolers and Chris/GameGuard!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                Exciting News!!!

Good stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                  Exciting News!!!

That is awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by tanto View Post
                    Wish I could join y'all! Remember, it's all about swinging easy.. https://vimeo.com/172824294
                    does not count sir - you are standing on the wrong side of the ball

Comment

Originally posted by Codie View Post
                      does not count sir - you are standing on the wrong side of the ball

But I think with the right side of my brain! Haha

Comment

May have to go play it tomorrow.

Comment

I'll be out there in the morning on the driving range, depending on how that goes I may play also.

Comment

Well, how was it?

I made another trip to the PGA store but could get one hybrid, a six since they did not have a seven. I guess that ends my hybrid buying.

Comment

Well, how was it?

I made another trip to the PGA store but could get one hybrid, a six since they did not have a seven. I guess that ends my hybrid buying.

We just left the PGA Superstore ourselves. Karla finally decided to get the new Ping G's after seeing the numbers the other day. It was hard for her to retire her dad's Ping I2's but she's going to carry the 3 and 4 in her bag since this set is 5-PW, UW.

Comment

Well, how was it?

I didn't get to swing them, I had 4 plats to prepare for next week. I did get my 3 iron fixed so I'm ready to hit the range to say the least.

Comment

Working...
                                X