No announcement yet.

Pressured Deer Are EASY To Pattern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to hear Mr. David is doing better. He sure looked rough around January. When he killed that giant a couple of years ago what was it he said? "That's the biggest I've ever killed, but not the biggest I'm gonna kill." Looks like he aims to make good on that lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I love seeing this thread roll back around as the season approaches and look forward to riding along as you share some more with us this year. #legendary thread as far as I'm concerned. Thanks for keeping it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesus is Coming View Post
        I love seeing this thread roll back around as the season approaches and look forward to riding along as you share some more with us this year. #legendary thread as far as I'm concerned. Thanks for keeping it up.

This was the thread that got me hooked on tbh!

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
          Glad to hear Mr. David is doing better. He sure looked rough around January. When he killed that giant a couple of years ago what was it he said? "That's the biggest I've ever killed, but not the biggest I'm gonna kill." Looks like he aims to make good on that lol

Jooger you're not in Galveston right now by chance are you? If not I just saw your doppelgänger.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
            I think Im going to post more of our hunts this year. the last couple years,, i havent posted many because they are too special to me for all the bull crap. This year if folks dont like it..they can......
            Good! This is probably the best thread on tbh.

Comment

Glad to see a post from you Steve, glad your dad will be ready for another giant.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxnoodler View Post
                Good! This is probably the best thread on tbh.
                If it's not this thread, it's the artifact excavation thread.

Comment

Looking forward to another year steve (s). I don't have any cameras out yet but they're coming soon.

More than enough season survivors to worry about...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                    You might try a couple of hog wire pens.
                    Garguy I know this is an old question but how big of a feeder pen would you suggest for hand corn? or does it really matter? Any problems with mature bucks going in the pens. I have hog problems on most of my private land spots and unfortunantly don't have enough time to deal with them properly.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                      Jooger you're not in Galveston right now by chance are you? If not I just saw your doppelgänger.

No sir, I'm in between Kermit and Mentone.

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
                        No sir, I'm in between Kermit and Mentone.

Poor thing. I'm at Barstow. Looking for a shad tree.

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy1911 View Post
                          Poor thing. I'm at Barstow. Looking for a shad tree.

If you find one, drop me a pin!

Comment

GG keep up the good work. Really enjoy your sharing! It takes time to write up a story and you are one of the best!! Keep piling and smiling!

Comment

Originally posted by Etxnoodler View Post
                              Garguy I know this is an old question but how big of a feeder pen would you suggest for hand corn? or does it really matter? Any problems with mature bucks going in the pens. I have hog problems on most of my private land spots and unfortunantly don't have enough time to deal with them properly.
                              I dont have the answer. Some bucks just dont care how small. Some wont get in a pen. I have a huge hog trap on one spot. Its 60ft across a round pen. i put the trigger way over at the back so i can catch a whole herd of hogs. Several generations of deer have eaten out of that trap. they absolutely love it and have learned to trip the door and then the corn is all theirs.

Comment

I finally got around to reading this thread...
                                Garguy you are Da'Man! got my blood pumping for October and I'm only up to post #89 so far.
                                Love your story telling and hunting wisdom.

THANKS!

Comment

Working...
                                X