No announcement yet.

Official Lake Whintney and Aquilla 2016-2017 hunting thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's been awhile since I last posted so let me catch you up. I used to work at CCR but thats changed as of last week. It was hard to leave as they treat everyone like family but it was time for me to go. It's looking up though I got a written job offer and I'm headed back to the aviation field with a local company. It should be a great place to work since I know the majority of the people who work there. Not the same engines I used to work on but a different type. I start on the 20th so wish me luck.

Comment

Great news Storm! Congrats man!

Comment

Didn't know we had a rocket scientists among us! Way to go Storm and good luck.

Comment

Any of you guys who fish and have FB go like and share my Off-Duty Tackle page.

Comment

I headed out to do some post season scouting and found some promising spots. I also found a real well built wooden stand nailed in a clump of trees by the looks of the cut limbs it was hunted this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
              I headed out to do some post season scouting and found some promising spots. I also found a real well built wooden stand nailed in a clump of trees by the looks of the cut limbs it was hunted this year.
              SMH...

Comment

Anybody headed up river saturday? Supposed to be 85!! Sand bass should bite!! Stay off Whitney, big tournament happening saturday.

Comment

Yep.

Pm sent.

Comment

let me know how the river looks!! Been wanting to make a trip down there but don't want to come to muddy looking water with my fly rod in hand.

Comment

Will do Treehunter, hopefully with pics of a boat load of sandies.

Comment

Good luck to ya Stink Bait. Catch a bunch, and let me know where exactly.

Comment

That's cheating Mike.

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
                            That's cheating Mike.
                            "What's cheat-n?"

Guess that could be interpreted a couple of ways.

Comment

I've gone thru 4 gallons of 'mater juice.... Almost got the skunked smell gone.

Hi Mike [emoji851][emoji3][emoji3]

Comment

My saturday was beyond great, caught a boat load of sandies (43) and got to meet TG live and in person!! It's like meeting a rock star. Just kidding Mike. A super nice guy who loves the outdoors.

Comment

Working...
                                X