No announcement yet.

Fort Hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hear ya Ed it is not even close to a town persay, more like a few bamboo huts and our tents, it is fun I guess you have to enjoy what you are doing and I am.

Dont forget to wish all the moms a happy mothers day, and dont forget Matt either, he is wearing both a skirt and pants while his misses if off in the sand box..

Will post pics soon, hog is on the pit, I have no idea how the troops are cooking theirs and I probably dont want too LOL.

Be safe all and enjoy

Comment

I sure hope these are decent rests, because if they're not I just wasted a whole bunch of beer money. Should have asked before I did it, I guess.

QAD UR PRO HD CAMO REST

Comment

Originally posted by EdO View Post
        I sure hope these are decent rests, because if they're not I just wasted a whole bunch of beer money. Should have asked before I did it, I guess.

QAD UR PRO HD CAMO REST
        QADs are very popular. Only problem that I have with them is initially indexing the vanes so that I have clearance.

Comment

Originally posted by ballisticbudda View Post
          QADs are very popular. Only problem that I have with them is initially indexing the vanes so that I have clearance.
          still have problem after changeing lancher arms? if so its just in the timeing

Comment

any luck getting the scores Tim?

Comment

Originally posted by fthoodhoghunter View Post
              still have problem after changeing lancher arms? if so its just in the timeing
              I'm good now, got the QAD on the Reezen, and a Limb Driver on the Z7. I don't think I will buy another QAD. My finger still works so I can hold the arrow on the shelf while stalking.

Comment

Originally posted by hrdwrkncwby76 View Post
                any luck getting the scores Tim?
                Not yet, I think the score cards got filed in the circular file after the shoot. I looked for them the other day, both counter guys were busy then. I'll try again as I will be at the store a few times this week.

Comment

Jsut a quick hello to my deer stickin, hog slayin, turkey callin, fish catchin brothers on the Green Screen! Hope all is well back in the HOOD. I have only been here in Iraq for a little over two months and I am going crazy.......I wake up at night in cold sweats, trembling, shaking, and screaming! I thought I was having issues........but realized I am just going through "Slingin Arrow" withdrawls.....LOL! Can't wait to get back into the game when I return. Until then I could on you guys to post up as many pics and post stories of your adventures afield. It is one of the only things keeping me going while I am here....I live vicariously through your adventures......SOOOOOO come on brothers....get to posting! Take care and talk to y'all soon!

Comment

Originally posted by TXArrowSlinger View Post
                    Jsut a quick hello to my deer stickin, hog slayin, turkey callin, fish catchin brothers on the Green Screen! Hope all is well back in the HOOD. I have only been here in Iraq for a little over two months and I am going crazy.......I wake up at night in cold sweats, trembling, shaking, and screaming! I thought I was having issues........but realized I am just going through "Slingin Arrow" withdrawls.....LOL! Can't wait to get back into the game when I return. Until then I could on you guys to post up as many pics and post stories of your adventures afield. It is one of the only things keeping me going while I am here....I live vicariously through your adventures......SOOOOOO come on brothers....get to posting! Take care and talk to y'all soon!
                    You didn't take the bow?

Comment

Down to less than 30 days and I will be back in the states!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HoffDawg View Post
                        Down to less than 30 days and I will be back in the states!!!!!!!!
                        Hope it goes by fast for you

Comment

Figured I would try this here first. I need to see if anyone has a trailer big enough to haul a suzuki samurai on that I could have my wife borrow. Or if some one would be willing to go with my wife and pick it up for me. It isn't registered or inspected right now. Could give $50 for gas. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by HoffDawg View Post
                            Figured I would try this here first. I need to see if anyone has a trailer big enough to haul a suzuki samurai on that I could have my wife borrow. Or if some one would be willing to go with my wife and pick it up for me. It isn't registered or inspected right now. Could give $50 for gas. Thanks
                            Just to let you know that you haven't been ignored. I don't have a suitable trailer,. Have a little 4 x 8 with about a 1000 pound capacity. If I had a trailer, I'd probably do it for free (depending on the legth of the haul). The Samauri will make a good hunting rig for sure. Good luck on getting it home.

Comment

No trailer here

Nice to see some much needed rain though,will be able to try out the new skins this weekend

Comment

Working...
                              X