No announcement yet.

Montgomery, Texas - where to buy groceries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And there is a Whataburger on 105 back toward lake conroe....

Comment

Brookshire Bros, Kroger and Walmart all in our little town. If you like Mexican food there’s plenty of choices. Seven Leguas, El Bosque, Big Sombrero, Mama Juanita’s and Fajita Jacks. You also have Vernon’s Kuntry Katfish 105 east towards Conroe, Kitchen Tales is new and not bad right behind the Lake dam, Sams Boat, Panera Bread, Phil’s Roadhouse and Pizza Shack. Lots of good choices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
        I sure miss Heritage House.
        Me too. We loved that place. Liked the old Depot too.

Comment

I sure miss Heritage House.
          A good buddy of mine ran the Heritage House for years. His in-laws owned it and running a restaurant, and the hours required, dang near killed him. He's now the Head Ag teacher at New Caney HS. They sure had good food.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
            A good buddy of mine ran the Heritage House for years. His in-laws owned it and running a restaurant, and the hours required, dang near killed him. He's now the Head Ag teacher at New Caney HS. They sure had good food.

I have met him before. I used to deliver there when I first started working for Ben E Keith.

The old man was a super nice guy.

Pizza Shack has good food.

Comment

Originally posted by bows08 View Post
              Brookshire Bros, Kroger and Walmart all in our little town. If you like Mexican food there’s plenty of choices. Seven Leguas, El Bosque, Big Sombrero, Mama Juanita’s and Fajita Jacks. You also have Vernon’s Kuntry Katfish 105 east towards Conroe, Kitchen Tales is new and not bad right behind the Lake dam, Sams Boat, Panera Bread, Phil’s Roadhouse and Pizza Shack. Lots of good choices.

Mannnn.. half that stuff is in Conroe technically....

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                We talked with Mary and Linda about it quite a few times. I think they said they start at 6am and run till 11pm ( work hours, not open hours ). They were trying to find a cook so they could stay open but nobody worked out. Long hours and hard work.

Comment

Mannnn.. half that stuff is in Conroe technically....

Half? Not hardly. 3, yes and 2 of those because of the annex. [emoji106]

Comment

Originally posted by bows08 View Post
                    Half? Not hardly. 3, yes and 2 of those because of the annex. [emoji106]

Im just messing with you. I know Conroe has reached way out there and annexed stuff way beyond ( In my opinion ) where they should have....

Comment

Im just messing with you. I know Conroe has reached way out there and annexed stuff way beyond ( In my opinion ) where they should have....
                      Agreed. Half of Walden Rd is Conroe

Comment

Working...
                      X