Anyone on a Ketogenic Diet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michael View Post
    I did have a few vodka/waters (and a "taste" of Radar's shine, but I kept it pretty light.

Ummmmm....

Comment

I still got the ketosis!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SKLOSS View Post
        I still got the ketosis!!

You gave it to me now. You alright? Lol

Comment

I’m fine my man. Slept like a baby. Zero hangover. Good meeting you Jeff. You’re a funny mofo!!

Comment

I’m fine my man. Slept like a baby. Zero hangover. Good meeting you Jeff. You’re a funny mofo!!

We still got a fishing trip in June

Comment

Fat bombs!! My wife tried a few recipes out of her cookbook and OMG these things are good. Just like eating candy after having zero sugar for 13 days. Give them a try. You won’t be disappointed!!

Comment

Also picked up some peanut butter protein powder. Add a little of that to the chocolate shake and it’s like drinking a Reese’s peanut butter cup. Perfect for a morning shake or after dinner dessert.

I just got some of this the other day! It's great. Use it as a powder or add a little water and it becomes peanut butter, tastes and smells just like the real deal. I like it a lot! Making chocolate and peanut butter fudge tonight actually.

Comment

Originally posted by Mann Eye-Ashley View Post
                  I just got some of this the other day! It's great. Use it as a powder or add a little water and it becomes peanut butter, tastes and smells just like the real deal. I like it a lot! Making chocolate and peanut butter fudge tonight actually.

It’s some good stuff!

Comment

Dang I need a plateau buster Started tracking with MFP this week and for one, it opened my eyes to the fact I was eating way too much before. Still, I've had a nice calorie deficit every day and my macros for the week so far are 72% fat, 21% protein. Been in ketosis solid but the scale has read exact same weight the last 4 mornings in a row right out of bed.

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
                      Dang I need a plateau buster Started tracking with MFP this week and for one, it opened my eyes to the fact I was eating way too much before. Still, I've had a nice calorie deficit every day and my macros for the week so far are 72% fat, 21% protein. Been in ketosis solid but the scale has read exact same weight the last 4 mornings in a row right out of bed.
                      I know the feeling. Maybe kick up a little exercise.

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
                        I know the feeling. Maybe kick up a little exercise.
                        Yep, had 5 workouts in 4 days and plan to run this evening. If I don't see something tomorrow I might just go have me a margarita binge

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
                          Yep, had 5 workouts in 4 days and plan to run this evening. If I don't see something tomorrow I might just go have me a margarita binge
                          I had beer session with my brother in law on Sunday. Each beer averaged 16%. Good stuff . Anyway, we all hit that wall eventually and the closer to your goal you get, the harder it is to break through. We're so use to rapid dropping of the lb's that, no scale movement can put us in to a *** moment. It might take a little longer but the scale will start trending down again. Maybe a "fun" meal and some beverages is needed. Have a really high meal and get back to to it. Maybe not the best advice but it can be productive.

Edit...my go to joint for a meal like that is usually Pappasito's fajita's and several large meltdown Rita's.
                          Last edited by icetrauma; 03-22-2018, 08:55 AM.

Comment

Maybe switch up your workout routine a little. Their is an exercise thread I'm on if, you have any questions and want to look for extra idea's.

Edit..just realized this thread hit 1 year old 2 days ago. Way to keep it up!

Comment

I have started a much heavier lifting program in preparation for power lifting comps and it is really taxing. I was really dumb on Monday and only ate one meal before a heavy deadlift day and almost passed out.
                              So, yesterday I tried eating 30G or so of carbs a couple hours before my lift and I feel like it helped substantially. I was a bit worried it would knock me out of ketosis, but I checked this morning and I was still in at 20-30mg/DL.

Comment

Well I had big ole kidney stone first week of Feb and got weighed then. I am now down 21 lbs Sadly I had to loose 20 to get down enough for the house scale to read my weight.

Comment

Working...
                                X